|Full Name||Patrick James Cummins|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 192 cm
in meters- 1.93 m
in feet inches- 6’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 89 kg
in pounds- 196.21 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 44 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 17 inches
|Eye Colour||Cobalt Blue|
|Hair Colour||Medium Ash Blonde|
|International Debut||ODI- 19 October 2011, South Africa v Australia at Centurion
Test- 17-21 November 2011, South Africa v Australia at Johannesburg
T20- 13 October 2011, South Africa v Australia at Cape Town
|Jersey Number||#30 (Australia)
|Domestic/State Team(s)||Australia, Kolkata Knight Riders, New South Wales Second XI, Sydney Sixers, Delhi Daredevils, New South Wales, Perth Scorchers, Sydney Thunder|
|Records (main ones)||• 2010- 11 (Big Bash Series): Got 11 wickets (average 14.09) and became the youngest cricket player (18 years old) to be contracted for the 2011-12 International series.
• Got three wickets in a single over in T20 debut Australia vs South Africa.
|Awards/Honours/Achievements||• 2011/12: Man of the Match (2nd Test of Australia vs South Africa Test Series)
• 2017/18: Man of the Match (5th Test of the Ashes Test Series)
• 26 January 2018: Man of the Match (ODI of England vs Australia at Adelaide Oval, Adelaide)
|Career Turning Point||Grabbed 11 wickets (average 14.09) in maiden Big Bash season|
|Date of Birth||8 May 1993|
|Age (as in 2017)||24 Years|
|Birth Place||Westmead, Sydney (Australia)|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|School||St Paul's Grammar School|
|College/University||University of Technology, Sydney|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Business|
|Address||Mount Riverview, Blue Mountains (Australia)|
|Hobbies||Spending time at the Northern Beaches of NSW (Australia), playing crosswords|
|Girls, Family & More|
|Parents||Father- Peter Cummins
Mother- Maria Cummins
|Siblings||Brothers- Matt, Tim
Sisters- Laura, Kara
|Favourite Cricketer||Brett Lee
|Favourite Holiday Spot||Cinque Terre along the coast (Italy)|
|Salary||Retainer Fee: ₹5 crore
Test Fees: ₹9 lakh
ODI Fees: ₹4 lakh
T20 Fees: ₹3 lakh
Some Lesser Known Facts About Pat Cummins
- Does Pat Cummins smoke?: Not known
- Does Pat Cummins drink alcohol?: Yes
- He is a right-hand batsman and right-arm fast bowler (145 km per hour).
- During his college days, he was an Elite Athlete Program scholar.
- He played a junior level cricket at Glenbrook Blaxland Cricket Club, and then the first-grade cricket for Penrith in 2010.
- From 3 to 5 March 2011, his first-class debut was Tasmania v New South Wales at Hobart.
- On 13 February 2011, his List A debut was New South Wales v Queensland at Sydney.
- In 11 test matches, he scored 305 at the average of 25.41 and got 46 wickets (average- 25.95).
- In 39 ODIs, he hit 144 runs (average- 12.00) and got 64 wickets (average- 28.45).
- In 18 T20s, he scored only 28 and grabbed 23 wickets (average- 20.52).
- He scored total 569 runs (average- 31.61) with 83 wickets (average- 26.59) in 22 first-class matches.
- His 58 List A match record is 274 runs (average- 13.04) with 94 wickets (average- 27.95).
- In his ‘Maiden Big Bash’ season – he topped the bowling charts with 11 wickets at 14.09.
- He is selected by Mumbai Indians to play in the 2018 IPL.
- In 2011, during an interview, he told that when he was three years old the top portion of his middle finger was lost because a door was slammed on it accidentally.
📢⚡TRENDING: Goa CM, Manohar Parrikar passes away, Read his Biography