Ali Abbas Zafar Age, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More
|Real Name||Ali Abbas Zafar|
|Profession(s)||Film Director, Screenwriter|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.7 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 155 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 36 inches
- Waist: 33 inches
- Biceps: 13 inches
|Debut||Film (Director)- Mere Brother Ki Dulhan|
|Date of Birth||17 January 1982|
|Age (as in 2018)||36 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricon|
|School||Marshall School, Dehradun|
|College/University||Kirori Mal College, Delhi University|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation (Chemistry Major)|
|Debut||Mere Brother Ki Dulhan|
|Hobbies||Watching Movies, Listening to Music|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Leepakshi Ellwadi (2014-Present)
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Mohammed Shams Alam
Sister- Not Known
|Favourite Film (s)||Karan Arjun, Lagaan|
|Favourite Actor||Salman Khan|
|Favourite Actress(s)||Katrina Kaif, Priyanka Chopra|
|Net Worth (approx.)||₹70 Crore ($10 Million)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ali Abbas Zafar
- Ali Abbas Zafar grew up with love for movies. In his childhood, he spent most of the time watching movies.
- Ali and his elder brother, Mohammed Shams Alam, have shared the same school.
- He used to actively participate in the Drama Society of his college.
- After completing his graduation, he went to Mumbai in search of work in the film industry.
- In 2004, he was the assistant decorator in the movie Lakshya.
- He has assisted in the direction of some of the popular Bollywood movies like- Badmaash Company, New York, Tashan, and Jhoom Barabar Jhoom.
- His first directorial movie, i.e., Mere Brother Ki Dulhan, proved to be a hit at the box office.
- He then went on to direct big commercial films like Gunday, Sultan, and Tiger Zinda Hai.
- In 2018, he became associated with one of the most sought-after movies of Salman Khan.