|Real Name||Rakesh Ramswami Udiyar|
|Profession||Fitness Trainer, Bodybuilder|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 18 inches
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Age (as in 2017)||33 Years (Approx.)|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known|
|Family||Father- Not Known (Died, Contractor for Hamilton Cycles)
Mother- Not Known (Housewife)
Brother- Mahesh Ramswami Udiyar
Sister- Sonali Udiyar
|Hobbies||Travelling with family, Watching TV|
|Favourite Food||Fish, Eggs, Chicken Salami, Beans Salad|
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favourite Colours||Blue, Red|
|Favourite Destinations||Dubai and Singapore|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||27 December 2006|
|Children||Son- Riyan Udiyar (b.2010)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rakesh Udiyar
- Does Rakesh Udiyar smoke?: Not Known
- Does Rakesh Udiyar drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Rakesh Udiyar is a bodybuilder and a fitness trainer who was born and brought up in a poor slum family.
- When he was 5 years old, his father had a stroke that resulted in his (Rakesh Udiyar’s father) paralysis and by the age of 12, he lost his father.
- After his father’s death, he used to sell candies on local trains and also worked as a delivery boy in ‘Amritsari Dhaba’ in Bandra (Mumbai).
- He was always fascinated towards fitness since his childhood and used to read everything related to fitness and diet.
- He also worked at construction sites and there he lifted heavy goods.
- In 2001-2002, he started working as a sweeper in a gym, there was a boy who came every day and he used to give that boy gymming instructions, that boy liked his training so much that he (that boy) asked the owner of a gym to promote Rajesh trainer from being a sweeper and that incident changed his life.
- He worked as a coach for five years in the United States and Dubai.
- After he came back to India, his friend, who worked at Gold’s Gym suggested him to train high profile clients.
- His first celebrity client was actor Akhilendra Mishra.
- He is the fitness trainer of many Bollywood stars including Arbaaz Khan, Sohail Khan, Aamir Khan, Salman Khan, Fatima Sana Shaikh, Daisy Shah, Ram Charan etc.
- He is a fond of wearing sunglasses.