Age: 37 Years
Hometown: Karachi, Pakistan
|Profession(s)||Actor, DJ, and VJ|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 182 cm
in meters- 1.82 m
in feet & inches- 6’
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 38 inches
- Waist: 34 inches
- Biceps: 18 inches
|Debut||Film: "Jalaibee" as Bugga (2015)
TV: "Takkay Ki Ayegi Barrat" as Taka (2011)
|Date of Birth||18 December 1983 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||37 Years|
|School||Pakistan School Muscat, Oman|
|College/University||The Caledonian College of Engineering, Oman|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Computer aided mechanical engineering The Express Tribune|
|Religion||Islam Instagram-Ali Safina|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian Instagram-Ali Safina|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Cooking, Playing video games|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||25 April 2013|
|Wife/Spouse||Hira Tareen (Actress, Content creator)
|Parents||Names Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Waleed Khan (Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors)
|Food||Salmon Instagram-Ali Safina|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ali Safina
- Does Ali Safina smoke?: Yes
- Ali Safina is a Pakistani television and film actor who began his career working as a host for several talk shows. His most popular works include Milk Sheikh, Takkay Ki Ayegi Barrat, Oye Kuch Kar Guzar, and Chupke Chupke.
- Ali Safina was born in Multan, Pakistan, and later, he moved to Oman along with his family. After completing his primary and secondary education from Oman, he moved to Scotland for completing his degree in mechanical engineering. Along with studying for his degree, Ali also started working as a part-time DJ in nightclubs.
- Ali Safina, after completing his studies, moved back to his homeland Karachi, Pakistan and got himself enrolled at the National Academy of Performing Arts, Pakistan. He began his career as a Video Jockey in Pakistan and received a lot of recognition for it after which he joined the AAG channel as a VJ and earned the title of most Popular Young Male VJ.
- Ali Safina worked as a television host for a number of talk shows, among those “Milk Sheikh,” “Funny Talk Show,” and “Hun Dass” are his most talked about and popular shows.
- Ali Safina made his acting debut in 2011 with Geo TV’s comedy-drama show “Takkay Ki Ayegi Barrat” as Taka and grabbed the attention of the audience, making him a household name in no time. Later, Ali became part of many superhit shows like Aik Pal, Ab Kar Meri Rafugari, Aadat, Suno Chanda, and a number of others.
- After establishing himself as a mainstream actor in the television industry, Ali Safina went ahead to try his luck in Lollywood and made his acting debut with Yasir Jaswal’s Pakistani caper action thriller film “Jalaibee” as Bugga. Ali worked as a second lead with the mainstream actors Danish Taimoor and Uzair Jaswal in this film.
- In 2016, Ali Safina appeared in an online comedy film “Oye Kuch Kar Guzar,” the first Pakistani online film released on YouTube on 3 December 2016. Ali portrayed the role of Shamsher Iqbaldin opposite Uzair Jaswal, Ushna Shah, and Mahjabeen Habib.
- Ali Safina has worked in various television commercials and walked down the runway for many renowned designers.
- Ali Safina is a popular social media star in Pakistan with more than 178k followers on his Instagram account. He is often seen promoting brands on his social media accounts.
- Ali is a professionally trained Taekwondo player.
- Ali Safina was a sports enthusiast in his childhood who used to participate in various state level and national level sports competitions. He has won a number of medals in different sports categories.
- On 11 May 2021, Ali Safina shared a picture on his Instagram account, supporting Palestine and condemning the airstrike done by Israel on Gaza.
- Ali is fond of riding bikes and owns a Ducati superbike.
- Ali is often invited as a judge in various acting and dance competitions.