|Full Name||Firoz Abdul Rashid Khan|
|Date of Birth||29 May 1970|
|Age (as in 2017)||47 Years|
|Birth Place||Chiplun, Maharashtra|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Educational Qualification||12th standard|
|Family||Father- Abdul Rashid Khan (Worked a Petty Officer in Navy)
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Controversy||He was among the main conspirators of the 1993 Mumbai blast. And on 7 September 2017, the TADA court sentenced Taher Merchant and Firoz Khan to death, while sentenced Abu Salem and Karimullah Khan to life imprisonment.|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife/Spouse||Name Not Known (Heena artist)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Firoz Khan
- Does Firoz Khan smoke?: No
- Does Firoz Khan drink alcohol?: Yes
- His father worked with the Navy and retired as a petty officer.
- During his childhood, his family shifted from Chiplun to Navy Nagar, Mumbai, till 1985.
- From 1987 to 1989, during his studies, he worked at Hotel Oberoi, Leela, and Kumariya residency as a steward. between 1987 and 1989.
- In 1989, he met Abu Bakkar (1993 blast accused) when he was looking for a job.
- When he got into wrong things, he initially used to smuggle goods such as TV, fridge, VCR and sell it to shopkeepers on Lamington road.
- He is a diabetic.
- Until 1993 Mumbai blast, he used to live in TaxiMan colony, Mumbai.
- He is known to be a loyal partner of Mustafa Dossa.
- After the 1993 blasts, he fled to Nepal using a fake name and passport and from there he went to Dubai and began working with Mohammed Dossa.
- In 1996 and 1999, he travelled to Karachi from Dubai to met Dawood Ibrahim.
- In 2004, he came back to India by using a fake name and had returned to Dubai.
- In February 2010, he was arrested from a village in Navi Mumbai, and handed over to the CBI in Mumbai as he was among the main conspirators of the 1993 Mumbai blast.
- He was involved in receiving arms, ammunition and hand grenades on 9 January 9, 1993; and transportation of it to Agarwada village. He was also involved in disposing of arms and ammunition by dumping.
- On 7 September 2017, the TADA court sentenced him to death in this case.
- When he was in Taloja prison, he used to teach English to the other inmates.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)