Shraey Khanna Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Biography & More
|Real Name||Shraey Khanna|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 174 cm
in meters- 1.74 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 8½”
|Weight (Approx.)||in Kilograms- 65 kg
in Pounds- 143 lbs
|Body Measurements (Approx.)||- Chest: 37 Inches
- Waist: 30 Inches
- Biceps: 12 Inches
|Date of Birth||13 April 1991|
|Age (as in 2016)||25 Years|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|School||DAV Public School, New Delhi|
|College||Trinity College, GGSIPU, Delhi|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduation in Journalism and Mass Communication|
|Debut||Dancing: Siftaan by Yo Yo Honey Singh (2012)
Singing: Nakhre Wakhre (Singles, 2015)
Bollywood Choreography: ABCD 2 (Opening performance, 2015)
|Family||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
Brother- Name Not Known
Sister- Name Not Known
|Favourite Cricketer||Virat Kohli|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shraey Khanna
- Does Shraey Khanna smoke: Not Known
- Does Shraey Khanna drink alcohol: Not Known
- Shraey Khanna was an all -rounder in his school days. Not only did he excel at singing and dancing, he was also good at academics, to the extent that he aspired to crack IIT entrance exam.
- However, destiny played its role and Shraey was shortlisted for a dance show named Aaja Nachle that aired on a local Punjabi channel. Although he couldn’t win, he managed to qualify for the quarter-finals.
- In 2013, he formed a 5-member dance team, MJ5, who auditioned for the 2013 season of India’s Dancing Superstar, a dance reality show that aired on Star Plus. This time, he bagged gold as his team went on to win the finals. MJ5 received a humongous INR 50 Lakh as the cash prize.
- He also featured in one of the episodes of Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya, an Indian youth fiction show that aired on channel Zing.
- Additionally, he is also a part of Remo D’souza’s dance team and even got the opportunity to choreograph a dance performance in Remo’s ABCD 2 (2015).