Alizeh Shah Height, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography & More
Age: 20 Years
Hometown: Karachi, Pakistan
Some Lesser Known Facts About Alizeh Shah
- Alizeh Shah is a popular Pakistani actress. She is known for her work in the television show ‘Ishq Tamasha’ where she played the role of ‘Palwasha.’
- Alizeh Shah made her first television appearance at the age of 6 when she got an opportunity to work with Wasim Akram for a television commercial.
- Alizeh Shah began her acting career with a short role in a Pakistani drama Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya in 2017. In the same year 2017, she worked in another television series Choti Si Zindagi.
- In 2018, Alizeh Shah played her first lead role in A-Plus Entertainment’s ‘Hoor Pari.’ Alizeh played the role of Gul Naz which was much loved by the audience and made her a household name in no time. Next, Alizeh Shah appeared in many popular Pakistani dramas including Daldal, Tere Naal Luv Hogaya, Dil Mom Ka Diya, Bisaat e Dil, Jo Tu Chahey, and many more.
- Alizeh Shah won the Best Television Sensation Female award at the 7th Hum Awards for her magical performance as Palwasha in the drama serial Ishq Tamasha.
- Alizeh Shah made her film debut in the year 2019 with the film “Superstar.” She portrayed the character of the Chutki and left everyone amazed with her performance. She also got nominated for the Pakistan International Screen Awards for Best Supporting Actress.
- In May 2021, Alizeh Shah stepped into singing and released her first Punjabi song titled, Badnamiyan alongside Sahir Ali Bagga.
- Alizeh Shah is a popular Instagram influencer. She has more than 3 million followers on her Instagram handle.
- Alizeh Shah is often seen promoting various brands on her social media accounts.
- She is an animal lover and loves spending time with them.