Age: 30 Years
|Real Name||Kartik Tiwari|
|Nickname(s)||Koki, Guddu (fondly called by his mother)|
|Famous For||His monologues in the films 'Pyaar Ka Punchnama' (2011) and 'Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2' (2015)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in feet inches- 6’
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- kg
in pounds- lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 16 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film- Pyaar Ka Punchnama (2011)
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||2015
Stardust Award - Best Actor In A Comic Role for 'Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2'
• Vogue Beauty Award for Heartthrob of the Year
• Hottest Vegetarian Celebrity by PETA India
• Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Award - Best Entertainer of the Year for 'Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety'
• Masala Award - Best Actor for 'Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety'
|Date of Birth||22 November 1988|
|Age (as in 2020)||32 Years|
|Birthplace||Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|School||• St. Paul's School, Gwalior
• Kiddy's School, Gwalior
|College/University||DY Patil College, Navi Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech in Biotechnology|
|Hobbies||Playing Video Games, Photography, Writing, Watching Football & Table Tennis|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||• Nushrat Bharucha (Actress)
• Fatima Sana Shaikh (Actress, Rumour)
|Parents||Father- Manish Tiwari (Paediatrician)
Mother- Mala Tiwari (Gynaecologist)
Sister- Kittu (Younger; a Doctor)
|Favourite Food||Sindhi Curry with Zeera Rice, Chhole Bathure, Paav Bhaji, Gulab Jamun, Gajar Ka Halwa, Risotto, Stir Fried Veggies|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Amitabh Bachchan, Akshay Kumar, Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir Kapoor|
|Favourite Actress||Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Alia Bhatt|
|Favourite Film(s)||Rockstar, Delhi Belly, Gangs of Wasseypur, Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani|
|Favourite Fashion Brand(s)||Adidas Originals, Zara|
|Favourite TV Shows||Canada, London, Kolkata|
|Favourite Destination(s)||Blue, Black, White|
|Favourite Filmmaker(s)||Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Karan Johar, Anurag Basu|
|Car Collection||BMW 5 Series
Lamborghini Urus (Model 2021)
|Salary (approx.)||₹3 crore/film (as in 2018) NDTV|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kartik Aaryan
- Does Kartik Aaryan smoke?: No
- Does Kartik Aaryan drink alcohol?: Yes
- He was born in a middle-class family in Gwalior. He had started dreaming of becoming an actor when he was in his 10th standard. After completing his 11th standard, on the pretext of studying, he came to Delhi in search of work.
- He was first noticed by the director Luv Ranjan on Facebook, after which he cast him in the film “Pyaar Ka Punchnama.”
- He left out his engineering degree in the 3rd year after he was selected for his debut film, ‘Pyaar Ka Punchnama’ (2011), but later gave the final year exams.
- During the shooting of his debut film ‘Pyaar Ka Punchnama’, he lived in a rented 2BHK flat with 12 roommates in Lokhandwala, Mumbai.
- He delivered a 5.29-minute lengthy monologue in ‘Pyaar Ka Punchnama’ (2011) and an even lengthier 7.80-minute monologue in ‘Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2’ (2015).
- Apart from acting, Kartik is also a successful model and has done several modelling assignments.
- Though he is a vegetarian, he ate 25 eggs every day to gain weight for his film ‘Akaash Vani’ (2013).
- Before the release of his film ‘Kaanchi: The Unbreakable’ (2014), he had changed his on-screen name to Kartik Aaryan.
- He is a huge fan of Shah Rukh Khan and considers him his acting inspiration.
- Kartik Aaryan’s film “Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety” was one of the highest grossing films of 2018.
- In January 2019, Kartik Aaryan shared a photo on his Instagram account and mentioned that it was this photo that got him his debut film’s audition.
- In 2019, Kartik made his debut in Dabboo Ratnani’s calendar photo shoot.
- Here’s an interesting video about Kartik Aryan’s biography: