Age: 47 Years
Wife: Preeti Vyas (ex)
|Famous for||Writing a book on Shiva Triology|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.7 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||2013:Society Young Achievers Award
2013:The Man of the year Award by Radio City
2016:Raymond Crossword Popular Fiction Award for his book Iscion of Ikshvaku
2017:Distinguished Alumnus Award by IIM Calcutta
2018:Ustad Bismillah Khan Award for contribution to Indian literature
2018:Kalinga International Literary Award for contribution to Indian Literarture on global stage
2018:Jashn.e.Youngistan Award by News24
Note: He has many more awards and accolades to his name
|Date of Birth||18 October, 1974 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||47 Years|
|School||The Cathedral & John Connon School, Mumbai|
|College/University||• St.Xavier’s College, Mumbai,
• IIM Calcutta
|Educational Qualification||• Business administration from St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai
• MBA from IIM Calcutta
• Doctrate degree in Art and Literature from Jharkhand Rai University
|Hobbies||• Reading books
|Relationships & More|
|Wife/Spouse||Preeti Vyas (Cheif Executive Officer at Amar Chitra Katha Private Limited)
|Children||Son- Neel Tripathi
|Parents||Father- Late Vijay Kumar Tripathi (Chairman of Epigeners Biotech Private Limited)
Mother- Usha Tripathi
• Ashish Tripathi (Co -founder, Chief Executive Officer of Tzar Labs and an Investment Banker)
• Anish Tripathi (Co-founder and Cheif Operating Officer of Tzar Labs)
• Bhavna Roy(Author)
|Authors||Dr Ambedkar, MT Vasudevan Nair.|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Amish Tripathi
- Amish Tripathi is an Indian author known for his book Shiva Trilogy and Ram Chandra Series, which were the fastest-selling book. series.
- Before becoming a writer, Amish worked in a bank for almost fourteen years in various posts. While writing his first two books, Amish continued his job as a banker and later, he became a full-time writer.
- Amish took almost five years to complete his first book, The Immortals of Meluha, which was published in 2010.
- In an interview, Amish said that he did the marketing and publishing investment of his first book, The Immortals of Meluha, from his personal saving. Times Now
- Amish Tripathi during his college days, was the lead singer of the Baro-C at IIM Calcutta. Instagram While writing the book, he listens to music and he also enjoys munching biscuits of his favourite pineapple flavour.
- Amish and his wife, Preeti Vyas, got separated in 2020.
- Amish’s father and his two brothers, Ashish and Anish Tripathi, founded Tzar Labs, which can detect cancer at a very early stage.
- According to Amish Tripathi, Anil Dharker, an Indian journalist and writer helped him in his writing career and in the launching of his books. Amish Tripathi considered Anil as his mentor. Instagram
- In an interview, Amish Tripathi said that he desires to write a book on Mahabharta.
- According to Amish, in 2010, when he self-published his first book, The Immortals of Meluha, it was very difficult for him to do the marketing, so his ex-wife, Preeti Vyas, gave him an idea to print a sample chapter and distribute it free of cost before one week of launching of the book. Times Now
- Amish runs a studio in India with a team that is managed by his elder brother, Anish Tripathi.
- According to Amish, if one wants to be a good writer he should first be a good reader. Amish reads a hundred pages to write one page, as according to him this makes the page look rich. Doordarshan National
- In 2013, Amish Tripathi after the success of his book, Shiva Trilogy, he was given Rs. 5 crores as an advance for his next series by a home-grown publishing house in Westland. The Times of India
- For the promotion of Amish Tripathi’s book, Shiva Trilogy, Taugiq Quershi, who is an Indian musician, created a unique soundtrack. The Indian Express
- In an interview, Amish said that he only parties with his family and his close friends.
- Apart from being an author, Amish Tripathi is also the director at Nehru Centre, London.