|Profession(s)||Actor, Writer, and Director|
|Famous Role||Devendra Rathod in Amazon Prime Original web-series, ‘Bandish Bandits' (2020)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Debut||Film, Actor: Kya Kehna (2000)
TV, Actor: Ssshhhh… Koi Hai (2001)
Web-series, Actor: Bandish Bandits (2020)
|Date of Birth||Year, 1974|
|Date of death||23 April 2021|
|Place of death||He died at his residence in Mumbai.|
|Age (at the time of death)||47 Years|
|Death Cause||Heart Attack The Times of India|
|College/University||Narsee Monjee College, Vile Parle in Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation Facebook|
|Hobbies||Playing the Guitar and Listening to Music|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status (at the time of death)||Married|
|Marriage Date||Year 2005|
|Wife/Spouse||Name Not Known|
|Parents||Names Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Amit Mistry
- Amit Mistry was an Indian actor, writer, and director.
- He started his career as a theatre artist and acted in various Hindi and Gujarati theatrical productions.
- He appeared in various Bollywood films, like ‘Ek Chalis Ki Last Local’ (2007), ‘Shor in the City’ (2010), ‘Yamla Pagla Deewana’ (2011), ‘Bey Yaar’ (2014), and ‘A Gentleman’ (2017).
- He worked as a dialogue writer for the Bollywood film ‘What’ s Your Raashee?’ (2009) and directed a short film, ‘Two Cubes Pls’ in 2013.
- He acted in many Hindi TV serials, like ‘Who’ (1998), ‘Dafa 420’ (2015), ‘Saat Phero Ki Hera Pherie’ (2018), and ‘Tenali Rama’ (2020).
- He followed the teachings of the spiritual organisation Brahma Kumaris.
- He underwent a PRP treatment by Dr Umang Kothari at the hair and shape clinic in 2019.
- In an interview, he talked about his TV show, Tenali Rama in 2020? He said,
I have never been a part of a historical show and I always fascinated about playing a role like Birbal. Although working in television is a little hectic, it is indeed fun to work in a show like Tenali Rama. I am also personally fond of the team of Contiloe Pictures. When I was approached for the role of Birbal, I was very happy and I immediately said yes for the role. I was sent a rehearsal speech and when I read that, I enjoyed it and I thought Birbal’s character will come easily to me.