|Real Name||Vandana Vaidya (Before Marriage)|
|Famous Role||Jayshree Parekh in the TV serial, ‘Khichdi’ (2002)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Debut||TV: Hum Paanch (1995)
|Date of Birth||26 January 1976 (Monday)|
|Age (as in 2020)||44 Years|
|School||GLS School, Ahmedabad Facebook|
|Relationships & More|
|Husband/Spouse||Neeraj Pathak (Writer and Director)
|Children||Son- Yash Pathak
Daughter- Radhika Pathak
|Parents||Father- Arvind Vaidya (Actor)
Mother- Jayashri Vaidya
Some Lesser Known Facts About Vandana Pathak
- Vandana Pathak is a well-known Indian telvision, film, and theatre actor.
- She has acted in various Hindi TV serials, including ‘Hum Paanch’ (1995), ‘Main Kab Saas Banoongi’ (2008), ‘R K Laxman Ki Duniya’ (2011), ‘Badi Door Se Aaye Hai’ (2014), ‘Saath Nibhaana Saathiya’ (2015), and ‘Manmohini’ (2018).
- In 2016, she fell down the stairs and got injured while shooting for the TV serial, ‘Saath Nibhaana Saathiya.’
- Reportedly, she had a cold war with her co-star, Rupal Patel, on the sets of ‘Saath Nibhaana Saathiya’ (2015). In an interview, Vandana said,
This is a completely different set and experience. I am used to working with people who connect and rehearse and have fun working with each other. But here, people prefer to keep to themselves and I think it is justified because everyone can’t be the same.” Times of India
- She appeared in the Gujarati film, ‘Golkeri’ (2020).
- Here’s an interesting video about Vandana Pathak: