|Real Name||Amrita Puri|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 52 kg
in Pounds- 114 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-28-34
|Date of Birth||20 August 1983|
|Age (as in 2017)||34 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai|
|College||St. Xaviers College, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualifications||B.A (English Literature)
M.A (Mass Communication)
|Debut||Film: Aisha (2010)
TV: Charulatha (Rabindranath Tagore stories) on Epic TV
|Family||Father- Aditya Puri (MD at HDFC Bank)
Mother- Anita Puri
Brother- Amit Puri
|Hobbies||Reading, Photography, Travelling|
|Favourite Actors||Ranbir Kapoor, Naseeruddin Shah|
|Favourite Colours||Pink, White, Blue|
|Favourite Books||Chick Flick Book Series, Manto by Saadat Hasan, Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts, The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien|
|Favourite Writer||Saadat Hasan|
|Favourite Films||Breakfast at Tiffany's, The Hangover, A Streetcar Named Desire|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Imrun Sethi (Restaurantear)|
|Husband/Spouse||Imrun Sethi (Restaurantear, m. 2017 - present)
|Marriage Date||November 11, 2017|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Amrita Puri
- Does Amrita Puri smoke?: Not Known
- Does Amrita Puri drink alcohol?: Yes
- Amrita was born into a renowned family, with a father who is the CEO and MD of HDFC Bank.
- Ever since her childhood, she had an inclination towards drama and literature which drew her towards theatre during her college days, where she realized that she wanted to be an actor.
- Before pursuing her career in acting, she was working as a copywriter in O&M.
- She did her first advertisement for ‘Kotex’ and later featured in ads and TV commercials for several brands.
- After auditioning for a few films, she finally landed the role of “Shefali Thakur” in ‘Aisha’ (2010), alongside Sonam Kapoor, and Abhay Deol.
- If not an actor, she would have been a writer.