Age: 38 Years
Hometown: Ooty, Tamil Nadu
Boyfriend: Guy Hershberg
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 7"
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 53 Kg
in Pounds- 117 lbs
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||10 January 1984|
|Age (as of 2022)||38 Years|
|Birthplace||Pondicherry (or Puducherry)|
|Hometown||Ooty, Tamil Nadu, India|
|School||Hebron School, Ooty|
|College||Goldsmiths, University of London|
|Educational Qualification||Studied Drama and Theatre|
|Debut||Film Debut: Dev D (2009)|
|Family||Father- Joel Koechlin
Mother- Françoise Armandie
Brother- Oriel Koechlin
|Food||Pista, Pizza, Italian, Chinese, Indian|
|Actor||Raj Kapoor, Kamal Hassan|
|Film||Dev D, Water, Dweepa|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Anurag Kashyap (Director)
• Guy Hershberg (an Israeli classical pianist)
|Husband||Anurag Kashyap (Ex-husband)|
Daughter: Sappho (Born on 07-02-2020; From her boyfriend, Guy Hershberg)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kalki Koechlin
- Does Kalki Koechlin smoke?: No
- Does Kalki Koechlin drink alcohol?: Yes
- Kalki is a multi-linguist and is well versed in English, French, Hindi, and Tamil.
- Her great-grandfather, Maurice Koechlin, was the chief engineer of the Eiffel Tower as well as the Statue of Liberty.
- She co-wrote the movie That Girl In Yellow Boots with Anurag Kashyap.
- She is also a play-writer and has won the prestigious MetroPlus Playwright award in 2009 for the play “Skeleton Woman” which she co-wrote with Prashant Prakash.
- Her French parents met 38 years ago in India and were hippies who found love and life in the country.
- In September 2019, Kalki revealed in an interview that she was 5 months pregnant from her boyfriend, Guy Hershberg. Kalki also said that she would opt for a water birth of her baby.
- Maurice Koechlin (1856-1946), her great-grandfather, was a Swiss structural engineer who, as the managing director of Gustave Eiffel’s Compagnie des Establissments Eiffel, made significant contributions to the construction of both the Eiffel Tower and the iconic Statue of Liberty. The Quint