Some Lesser Known Facts About Ananth Vaidyanathan
- Does Ananth Vaidyanathan smoke?: Not Known
- Does Ananth Vaidyanathan drink alcohol?: Not Known
- He was aspired to become a musician since his childhood. He started learning the music when he was 7 years old.
- He completed his schooling from Jamshedpur, Jharkhand and graduated in Business Management from Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur and Loyola College, Chennai.
- He won several music shows and music competitions and established himself as one of the popular musicians in Indian music industry.
- In 1981, He lost grip in his voice because of some errors in learning. After some time he went to Europe where an Irish singer Peter Calatin helped him to improve his singing.
- His music teachers were Sangita Kalanidhi and T. M. Thiagarajan.
- He trains the contestants in various music shows like Indian Idol, Jhoom India, Super Singer, Little Master, and more.
- He is actively associated with a few music shows such as Airtel Super Singer and Josco Indian Voice which is broadcast on Vijay TV.
- He regularly conducts workshops and seminars on music in India, Singapur, Shri Lanka, and Australia.
- He runs a music academy named “Ananth Vaidyanathan Voice Academy (AVVA),” which is situated at Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. His motive behind opening this music academy to promote the new and hidden talent.
- His popular songs include Kadamai Ondru, Engeyo Engeyo, and Othasolluthan.
- He has also worked in a Tamil movie titled Avan Ivan (2011) in which he played the role of a father.
- He joined the Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 in 2018.
📢⚡TRENDING: Watch the biography of REAL "Gully Boy" - Naezy⚡