|Full name||Anirudh V Dave Instagram|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 10”
|Debut||TV: Raajkumar Aaryyan (2008) in the titular role
Film: ‘Teree Sang’ (2009) as Mustakh
|Date of Birth||21 July 1986 (Monday)|
|Age (as of 2023)||37 Years|
|School||Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jaipur|
|College/University||Rajasthan College, Jaipur, Rajasthan Facebook|
|Educational Qualification||BCA Wikipedia|
|Relationships & More|
|Engagement Date||13 July 2015|
|Marriage Date||24 November 2015
|Wife/Spouse||Shubhi Ahuja (Actress)
|Children||Son- Anishq (born in 2021)
|Parents||Father- Vitin Kumar Dave (worked as a teacher)
Mother- Rajul Dave (worked as Sanskrit & Cultural Activities teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Rajasthan)
|Siblings||Sister- Pridhi Dave (elder)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aniruddh Dave
- Aniruddh Dave is an Indian theatre, film, and television actor.
- He was born in Dehradun and brought up in Jaipur.
- He received Rashtrapati Award from the former Indian President K. R. Narayanan at the age of 19 for promoting social awareness through theatre plays and nukkad nataks organized by ‘The Bharat Scouts and Guides.’
- In an interview, he talked about getting married to Subuhi. He said,
On the set of Bandhan we never spoke apart from the scene. Coincidentally, her mother knew my parents as they are in the education department in Rajasthan…via some of Shubhi’s relatives in Delhi, the conversations (were) initiated and ended in engagement. I got engaged on 13th July. I guess matches are made in heaven.”
- As per the media sources, he wore a sherwani weighing 32 kg (71 lb) on his wedding day.
- He has performed in many theatres plays like Rashomon (by Akiro Kurosawa; International), Haye Mera Dil, Man Without Shadow, and Jaat Na Pucho Sadhu.
- Dave has acted in various Hindi TV serials including ‘Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki’ (2009), ‘Yeh Hai Aashiqui’ (2013), ‘Y.A.R.O Ka Tashan’ (2016), ‘Patiala Babes’ (2018), ‘Lockdown Ki Love Story’ (2020), and ‘Shakti- Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki’ (2021).
- He has also appeared in a few films such as ‘Shorgul’ (2016), ‘Chhoriyan Chhoron Se Kam Nahi Hoti’ (2019), ‘Pranaam’ (2019), and ‘Bell Bottom’ (2020).
- While shooting for a scene in the Hindi film ‘Shorgul’ (2016), he dived from 120 feet. In an interview, he talked about shooting for the scene. He said,
There is a scene in the film where I need to dive from a height and take a dip into the water after the dive. I was confident and have taken safety measures. I am an actor who believes in perfection and I want to achieve that with loads of practice. If I am new to something, I make it perfect with my practice and focus. So same thing I applied this time.”
- He featured in the Hindi music video ‘Saugaat Teri’ in 2018.
- He won the Best Debut Actor award in Rajasthan Film Festival for the film ‘Chhoriyan Chhoron Se Kam Nahi Hoti’ in 2019.
- He worked as a director in the crime based TV show ‘Jurm Aur Jazbaat’ in 2021.
- He is an avid animal lover and owns a few pet dogs. In an interview, he shared that he wanted to start a veterinary hospital.
- As per his Facebook account, his favourite quote is,
Those who DREAM, the most, do the MOST.”
- He has a deep faith in the spiritual guru Paramji.
View this post on Instagram
- Aniruddh Dave has a white Audi car.
- He can play various musical instruments. However, he is not good at playing the string instruments.
- In an interview, Dave shared that once he faced huge financial difficulties as one of his projects as a producer was unsuccessful.
- As per some sources, he was in the news for winning National Award, but later, turned out to be a rumour.
- He was tested COVID-19 positive on 23 April 2021, while shooting in Bhopal. His health was critical and was admitted to ICU. Later, it was detected that 85% of his lungs were infected. After recovering from COVID-19, he shared a post on his Instagram account. He wrote,
My dear friends Thank you, sounds like only a small word! I have been able to feel the love, care, blessing, prayers of all of you, on the hospital bed for the last 22 days .. I am constantly on oxygen support..but the courage that I have got, it’s a huge borrowing… after 14 days, now outside the ICU, I’m a little better. There is 85% infection it will take time. There is no hurry. Just have to breathe on my own… will meet soon .. Being emotional turns my saturation down ..I know everything will be fine soon … this too shall pass. Lots of love. Keep praying Love Aniruddh,” the caption read, written in Hindi with a few words in English.”