|Real Name||Samarth Shandilya|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 38 inches
- Waist: 30 inches
- Biceps: 12 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||25 April 1987|
|Age (as in 2018)||31 Years|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|School||Gyan Bharati School, New Delhi|
|Universities||University of Delhi, New Delhi
Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra, Haryana
Jaipur National University, Jaipur, Rajasthan
MBA in Marketing
|Debut||Film: I Am Kalam (2011)
TV: Sadda Haq
|Girls, Affairs, and More|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favourite Food||Rajma Chawal|
- Does Samarth Shandilya smoke?: Not Known
- Does Samarth Shandilya drink alcohol?: Yes
- During his school days, Samarth used to participate in plays at school as well as inter-school levels. He also received the ‘Best Actor Award’ among 25 schools.
- While he was in school, ‘National School of Drama’ chosen him for their special workshop after he won the first prize for a Min ad competition.
- Since school days, he has known Indian cricketer Virat Kohli (when they were in 10th standard) and the duo first met during an inter-school football match competition. During that match, he had a fight with him.
- After years later, Samarth and Virat did a bike advertisement together.
- He joined the ‘Imago School of Acting’ (ISA), New Delhi where he got training in acting for only a week.
- He then did two months acting course from ‘Sanskar Rang Toli’ of ‘National School of Drama’, New Delhi.
- Samarth later started working as a theatre artist at ‘National School of Drama.’
- He is also a trained dancer and learned dance from ‘Shiamak Davar‘s Institute For The Performing Arts’, Delhi.
- He was also selected among 150 dancers for the Special Presentation Batch (SPB).
- Samarth has done more than 150 print advertisements.
- He has also featured in numerous TV commercial advertisements like ‘Hi-Bond Cement’, ‘Center Fresh’, etc.
- He did several TV shows like ‘Sadda Haq’, ‘Dare 2 Date’, ‘Gumrah Season 4’, ‘Savdhaan India’, etc.
- Samarth Shandilya appeared on the cover of various magazines like ‘Hindustan Times Brunch,’ ‘Time Out Mumbai,’ etc.
- He is a huge fan of Shah Rukh Khan, and he wants to become the SRK of the TV industry.
📢⚡TRENDING: URI is surging to become a Blockbuster, check the salary of Uri actors here⚡