|Real Name||Ankit Raizada|
|Famous Role||Man Singh in Jodha Akbar (2013)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 80 kg
in pounds- 176 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 inches
- Waist: 30 inches
- Biceps: 16 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||17 November|
|Birthplace||Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh|
|School||St. Teresa’s Sr. Secondary School, Gwalior|
|College/University||ShriRam College of Engineering & Management, Gwalior|
|Educational Qualification||B. Tech in Mechanical Enginnering|
|Debut||TV: Jodha Akbar (2013)
|Hobbies||Playing Guitar, Dancing, Travelling, Drwaing, Playing Video Games|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Parents||Father- Sanjay Raizada (Actor)
Mother- Mamta Raizada
|Siblings||Brother- Pulkit Raizada (Picture given in the parents section)
|Favourite Food||Parle-G Buiscuits|
|Favourite Actor||Leonardo DiCaprio|
|Favourite Singer||Michael Jackson|
|Favourite Cricketers||Virender Sehwag, Zaheer Khan|
|Favourite Cartoon Channel||Cartoon Network|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ankit Raizada
- Does Ankit Raizada smoke?: Not Known
- Does Ankit Raizada drink alcohol?: Yes
- Ankit Raizada is the son of actor Sanjay Raizada, who moved to Mumbai a few years back to pursue his dream to become an actor. Following in the footsteps of his father, Ankit also became interested in acting and chose acting as a career.
- He started his acting career with the serial Jodha Akabar as Man Singh and was appreciated for his performance.
- He appeared in a few TV ads and has done a few print shoots.
- He is a trained tabla player and a guitar player.
- He is also trained in dancing. His inspiration in dancing is Micheal Jackson.
- Ankit Raizada has done a few episodic shows including ‘Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya,’ ‘Yeh Hai Aashiqui,’ ‘Twist Wala Love.’
- Actress Shilpa Raizada is his cousin. Both worked together in Jodha Akbar in 2014.
- Ankit Raizada likes to learn different forms of martial arts.
- He attended a theatre workshop in 99teams to enhance his acting skills.
- He is a fitness lover.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)