|Real Name||Ankita Mishra|
|Profession(s)||IAS Officer, Computer Engineer|
|Famous For||Securing AIR 105 in the UPSC/IAS exam 2017|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Birthplace||Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|School||H.P. Children's Academy, Gorakhpur (93.7 %)
Delhi Public School (DPS), Noida (91.5 %)
|College/University||J.S.S. Academy of Technical Education, Noida (75.2%)|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate in Computer Science|
|Address||A house in Gomti Nagar, Lucknow|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Parents||Father- BK Mishra (Businessman)
Mother- Neelam Mishra (Homemaker)
|Siblings||Brother- Siddharth Mishra (Younger)
Sister- Saumya Mishra (Younger)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ankita Mishra
- Does Ankita Mishra smoke?: No
- Does Ankita Mishra drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Ankita was born into a middle-class business family with roots in Ramnagar Suras in Gorakhpur.
- She has been a very bright student since her childhood and always stood among the toppers.
- After completing her degree, she wanted to go abroad to study ‘Artificial Intelligence’ (AI), but later, she dropped the idea and decided to go for the UPSC civil services exam.
- She unsuccessfully attempted the UPSC civil services exam of 2015 and 2016.
- She took Anthropology as her optional subject.
- According to her, doing daily revision and paying more attention to optional subject hugely helped her to crack the UPSC/IAS exam.
- She considers her father as her inspiration who always motivated her to clear the UPSC/IAS exam.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)