|Profession(s)||Choreographer and Dancer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Instagram- Nishant Bhat Height||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 8”
|Debut||TV (Choreographer): Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 3 (2013) with Shilpa Shukla
|Date of Birth||8 April 1985 (Monday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||36 Years|
|Controversy||In 2021, while he was in Bigg Boss OTT, his co-contestant Shamita Shetty talked about him and said,
"I don’t want to mention what incident it was but he once crossed the line with me and I didn’t like it. I told him sternly that he did wrong and he didn’t speak to me after that. I just thought I should keep a distance from him because I don’t want to be reminded of that. At the stage also when I saw him, I just reacted that I know him.” The Free Press Journal
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Rosii (rumoured; in 2014)
|Parents||Names Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Amit Bhat|
|Dessert||Gajar ka Halwa|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nishant Bhat
- Nishant Bhat is an Indian dancer and choreographer.
- He was born and brought up in Mumbai.
- He started his career as a choreographer in the TV reality show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’ in 2007. Nishant choreographed the Indian actress Ankita Lokhande in ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 4′ (2010) and Gia Manek in ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 5′ (2012).
- He has worked as a choreographer in one of the seasons of the popular TV dance reality show ‘Boogie Woogie.’
View this post on Instagram
- He then participated in various TV dance reality shows ‘Super Dancer: Chapter 1’ (2016) and ‘Super Dancer: Chapter 2’ (2017). He won the third season of ‘Super Dancer’ along with Rupsa Batabyal.
- He has also choreographed contestants in a few seasons of the celebrity couple dance reality show ‘Nach Baliye’ and a few seasons of Bigg Boss.
- He contested in the popular TV reality show ‘Bigg Boss OTT’ in 2021 hosted by the famous Indian producer Karan Johar.
- During an interview, he talked about the hardships he had faced in the initial years of his career. He said,
It’s a very long conversation, but to cut it short, I would just say that [I’m] grateful for the past 15 years. I’ve been a choreographer, dancer, assistant and in today’s time, I am doing very well. I have been a part of all the possible best shows, even during the lockdown, I had to say no to some shows because of the dates. But to get here also has not been easy, because it is quite a difficult position and designation. Every day there are new dancers coming, formats changing and to survive all that and still have a show and be part of the best shows, I think it’s taken me 15 years to reach here which is quite long, so I think that’s the hardship.”
He further said,
But after that, it just didn’t happen because new dancers started coming in, new shows started happening and I never participated in any show as a contestant, I have always been a choreographer. So they stopped calling me and there were like 4-5 years when there was no work for me. There was no money happening for me, so it was a tough phase. It was quite a bad time. But I never gave up. I was still struggling and I went back to dancing and assisting. I have this quality that I don’t give up so easily if I want something I get it.”
- Nishant is an avid animal. He used to own a pet dog who is no more.
- He is a spiritual person, and he is an ardent devotee of Lord Ganesha.
- The late Indian actor Sushant Singh Rajput was one of his good friends. Nishant has shared many throwback pictures with Sushant and Ankita Lokhande on his social media profiles.