|Real Name||Anshu Prakash|
|Cadre||Arunachal Pradesh-Goa-Mizoram and Union Territory (AGMUT) cadre|
|Designations Held||2012: He held the designation of Joint Secretary in Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
2016: Appointed in the Union Ministry of Rural Development
2017: Appointed as the Chief Secretary of Delhi
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Date of Birth||20 September 1961|
|Age (as in 2017)||56 Years|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|College/University||St. Stephen's College, University of Delhi, India
Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi University
|Educational Qualification(s)||M.A. (Economics)
|Hobbies||Reading & Writing|
|Controversy||On 19 February 2018, he alleged that Arvind Kejriwal and two members of Aam Aadmi Party had thrashed him in a meeting held at Kejriwal's residence.|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Salary (as a State Chief Secretary)||₹2,25,000/month + other allowances|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anshu Prakash
- Does Anshu Prakash smoke?: Not Known
- Does Anshu Prakash drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Anshu Prakash is a 1986 Batch IAS officer of the Arunachal Pradesh-Goa-Mizoram and Union Territory (AGMUT) cadre.
- He originally belongs to Delhi and completed his Masters in Economics from the Delhi University.
- He was also the Management student at one of India’s most elite institutions, Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), at the University of Delhi.
- On 1 December 2017, he replaced MM Kutty, a senior IAS officer of 1985 Batch, and took charge of Delhi as the Chief Secretary.
- On 19 February 2018, a news made headlines in the media that he was assaulted by two members of Aam Aadmi Party while attending a meeting for a campaign (Teen Saal Kejriwal) at Delhi Chief Minister, Arvind Kejriwal’s residence.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)