K. A. Sengottaiyan Age, Biography, Wife, Caste & More
|Real Name||K. A. Sengottaiyan|
|Nicknames||KAS, Route Sengottayan|
|Party||All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK)
|Political Journey||• In 1972, joined AIADMK and became Panchayat Secretary of the AIADMK.
• In 1975, became Erode District Secretary of AIADMK.
• In 1977, became an MLA of the Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly.
• Elected an MLA from the Gobichettipalayam (Erode) constituency in 1980, 1984, 1989, 1991, 2006, 2011 & 2016.
• On 17 February 2017, he was appointed Leader of the House of AIADMK.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 6"
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 72 Kg
in Pounds- 159 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||9 January 1948|
|Age (as in 2017)||69 Years|
|Birth Place||Kullampalayam, Gobichettipalayam, Tamil Nadu|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Hometown||Kullampalayam, Gobichettipalayam, Tamil Nadu|
|School||S.S.L.C. CORPORATION HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL GOBICHETTIPALAYAM YEAR 1966|
|Educational Qualifications||10th Standard|
|Family||Father- K S ARTHANARI GOWNDAR
Mother- Name Not Known
Sister- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
|Caste||Kongu Vellala Gounder (a Backward Class in Tamil Nadu)|
|Address||KULLAPALAYAM POST GOBICHETTIPALAYAM TALUK ERODE DIST. 638476|
|Favourite Politicians||MGR (MG Ramachandran, founder of the AIADMK and former Chief Minister), Jayalalitha|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Children||Daughter- Not Known
Son- Not Known
|Net Worth (approx.)||7 Crore INR (as in 2009)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About K. A. Sengottaiyan
- Does K. A. Sengottaiyan smoke:? Not Known
- Does K. A. Sengottaiyan drink alcohol:? Not Known
- He was born to a family of agriculturist in the Erode district of Tamil Nadu.
- He joined AIADMK in 1972.
- In 1991, he entered the Cabinet of Jayalalitha for the first time.
- He is very famous in his constituency for his goodwill.
- There are no corruption charges against him so far.
- He is a 3-time Minister and 6-time MLA in the Tamil Nadu Government.