|Full name||Anupama Anandkumar Gowda Anupama Gowda’s Instagram account|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-28-32|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Kannada Film: Lankesh Patrike (2003); as a child actor
Kannada TV: Halli Duniya (2011)
Kannada Web Series: Loose Connections (2017); as Anusha
|Awards||• 8th South Indian International Movie Awards for Best Debut Kannada Actor – Female for the Kannada film Aa Karaala Ratri (2019)
• Karnataka Women Achiever Awards (KWAA) for Excellence in TV (2021)
|Date of Birth||20 March 1991 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||31 Years|
|Birthplace||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Hometown||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|College/University||• Sri Jagadguru Renukacharya College of Science Arts and Commerce
• Indian Institute of Fashion Technology (IIFT)
|Educational Qualification||A Degree in Fashion Designing Anupama Gowda’s Facebook account|
|Religion||Hinduism Anupama Gowda’s YouTube video
|Food Habit||Non-vegetarian Anupama Gowda’s YouTube video|
|Tattoo(s)||• She has a tattoo of two stars on one of her forearms.
• She has a tattoo of interconnected rings on the other forearm.
• She has a tattoo of a guitar on one of her legs.
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Anandkumar Gowda
Mother- Not known
|Siblings||Sister- Tejaswini Anandkumar (actress)
|Car Collection||• She owns a Mahindra Thar
• She owns a Hyundai Creta
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anupama Gowda
- Anupama Gowda is an Indian actress who has not only worked in the Kannada film industry but also in the Kannada entertainment industry. She made headlines in September 2022, when she appeared as a contestant in the 9th season of the Kannada reality TV show Bigg Boss.
- In 2003, Anupama Gowda debuted in Sandalwood with Lankesh Patrika as a child artist.
- Anupama Gowda made her debut in the Kannada entertainment industry with a reality TV show Halli Duniya in 2011.
- In 2014, Anupama Gowda appeared in the Kannada TV soap opera Akka, where she played the role of two characters named Devika and Bhoomika. She worked in Akka till 2017.
- Anupama Gowda appeared in a lead role in the 2015 Sandalwood film Nagaari. The film, however, did not do well at the box office.
- In 2015, Anupama Gowda appeared in a Kannada daily soap titled Chi Sou Savithri.
- Anupama Gowda took part in the 2015 Kannada reality TV show Dancing Star.
- In 2017, Anupama Gowda hosted three Kannada reality TV shows titled Majaa Bharatha, Kannada Kogile, and Super Minute.
- In the same year, Anupama Gowda appeared in her first Web Series titled Loose Connections as Anusha.
- In 2017, Anupama Gowda participated in the 5th season of the Kannada reality TV show titled Bigg Boss. She was eliminated from the show on 20 January 2018.
- Anupama Gowda hosted the 2018 Kannada reality TV show Serial Santhe.
- In 2019, Anupama Gowda worked as an anchor in the Kannada talk show Papa Pandu Family Function.
- Anupama Gowda landed the role of a character named Mallika in the 2018 Kannada film Aa Karaala Ratri. While talking about her role as Mallika, during an interview, she said,
It was challenging for me to essay Mallika, because it was very different from what I did on TV. When I read the bound script, I was worried if people would accept me as Mallika. I even asked Dayal sir if I can do justice to the character. Thankfully, people have forgotten my TV role a little bit. More than acting, doing this movie was an excellent learning process for me.”
- Anupama Gowda played the role of a journalist named Namana in the 2019 Sandalwood film Thrayambakam after which, in the same year, she appeared in two more Kannada films titled Raja Vaaru Rani Garru and Puta 109.
- In the 2020 Kannada film Benkiyalli Aralida Hoovu, Anupama Gowda played the role of a girl named Sukanya. Later, she appeared in the lead role in an independent Hindi film titled The Fallen.
- Anupama Gowda was seen in the Kannada reality TV show Rangu Rangoli in 2021.
- In 2021, Anupama worked as an anchor in two Kannada reality TV shows titled Raja Rani, which was a show for couples, and Nannamma Super Star, a show in which Kannada celebrity mothers participated along with their kids. Talking about her anchoring in shows, Anupama said,
From being part of a musical reality show to anchoring a comedy programme, it is a sea of difference. It was a beautiful journey because I got to listen to a lot of music 24/7. I learnt so much about music directors and their life’s accomplishments and it was extremely inspirational. Being an emotional person, I remember being moved on so many occasions and being teary-eyed. Majaa Bharatha, on the other hand, is all about laughter. So much so that on some days, my face aches with all the laughing that we do on the sets. It is two entirely different set of emotions with both these shows.”
- On 24 September 2022, Anupama Gowda took part in season 9 of the Kannada reality TV show Bigg Boss. The show was televised on Colors Kannada.
- During an interview, Anupama Gowda said that she drew her inspiration from Bollywood actresses Alia Bhatt and Deepika Padukone.
- According to Anupama Gowda, when her father introduced her to acting as a child, she had no intentions of pursuing a career in cinema; however, with time, she began to develop a liking for acting. Talking about it, Anupama Gowda said,
I never wanted to get into acting, it just happened by sheer luck. My dad tried to put me in front of the bigger screen, but I was least bothered about it. Later on, I joined a dance company. It was difficult for me to show expression while dancing initially. I had completed two years there, which gave me a lot of confidence in acting and I started to develop a liking for it. It boosted my morale.”
- Anupama Gowda also runs a YouTube channel that has more than 187k subscribers as of October 2022. On her channel, she often publishes travel vlogs and beauty tips videos.
- Anupama Gowda is a hodophile (one who likes to travel a lot), and she has visited many countries like Nepal, Indonesia, Thailand, and more.