|Profession(s)||Filmmaker, Actor, and Author|
|Physical Stats & More|
|IMDb Height||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 8”
|Date of Birth||Year 1991|
|Age (as in 2019)||29 Years|
|College/University||• New York Film Academy
• London Academy of Music and Dramatic Arts
|Educational Qualification||Masters Degree in Film Making IMDb|
|Hobbies||Reading, Writing, Singing, and Cooking|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Parents||Father- Dr.R.Sudarshana (Ex. Advisor at the UN Security Council)
Mother- Padma Sudarshan
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anvita Sudarshan
- Anvita Sudarshan is an Indian filmmaker and author.
- In an interview, she shared that she had worked as a magazine editor for children’s magazine, ‘Thinker.’ She further said,
When I was 14, I edited ‘Geo Junior,’ a magazine of geography learning brought out by a Hyderabad based publication house. Now, I am working with Amar Chitra Katha group of publications as assistant editor.”
- She won Miss India Kuwait in 2011. She has participated in various beauty pageants like Miss India South 2010, I Am She Miss India Universe 2011, and Miss India Worldwide 2012.
- In 2013, she appeared as a judge in Miss India New York and Miss India USA.
- She started working as an assistant director at ‘Monozygotics’ in 2015. Later, she worked with ‘Vritant’ and ‘Green TV India.’ She co-founded a visual media company, ‘Haus of Slang’ in 2016.
- Her directorial short film, ‘Sadak Chaap’ was premiered at the Short Film Corner of Cannes Film Festival 2015.
- She has worked as a creative producer at Green TV India. She has also worked on developing scripts and documentaries on rural communities and village industries for Khadi and Village Industries Commission of Government of India.
- In 2017, she published her book ‘Beauty Queen: The Pathway to Pageantry by Anvita Sudarshan.’
- She appeared in the Hindi web-series, ‘Asur’ in 2020 in which she played the role of Raina Singh.
- She has featured in various TV commercials like Enrich Salon, Bausch and Lomb, and Big Bazaar.
- In an interview, when she was asked about her career in films, she said,
I have always been fascinated by theatre, dance and films. Film is the contemporary version of theatre. Whenever I watch any film, I always try to find out the various camera techniques that makes it so beautiful. I have also worked as an assistant to filmmaker Aditya Bhattacharya. I have applied in New York Film Academy to study a course in filmmaking. I want to pursue my career in filmmaking.”