|Real Name||Arham Abbasi|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 inches
- Waist: 30 inches
- Biceps: 16 inches
|Date of Birth||30 June|
|Age (as in 2017)||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Hometown||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|School||Christian Primary School, Lucknow|
|College||University of Lucknow, Lucknow|
|Debut||Film: Game Over (2017)
TV: MTV Webbed (2013)
|Family||Father- Ansar Ahmad Abbasi
Mother- Sameena Abbasi
Brothers- Ehsan Abbasi, Ahmed Abbasi
Sister- Sana Fatima Abbasi
|Hobbies||Playing Cricket, Listening to Music, Singing|
|Favourite Actor||Dilip Kumar, Amitabh Bachchan, Shahrukh Khan, Naseeruddin Shah|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Arham Abbasi
- Does Arham Abbasi smoke?: Not Known
- Does Arham Abbasi drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Arham Abbasi has got a lot of interest in acting since his childhood. He used to watch movies with his uncle and inculcated a desire to become an actor.
- He used to participate in school skits and plays.
- He was also interested in Cricket. He has played Under-19 cricket at national level. He had even thought of pursuing cricket as a career, but due to a small accident, he could not play further.
- In 2007, Arham Abbasi started working as a model in Lucknow. He participated and won the ‘Mr Lucknow’ (2008) and ‘Mr Uttar Pradesh’ (2010) competitions.
- In 2010, he moved to Mumbai to pursue his dream as a career.
- Arham Abbasi, a casting firm in Mumbai as a casting director, to earn his living in Mumbai. He worked there for two years. He was also struggling to get an opportunity in acting in those two years.
- He played small roles in many TV serials until he got an offer for ‘Suhani Si Ek Ladki’ (2016), where he played a negative role.
- Arham Abbasi has worked in many episodic shows including, ‘MTV Webbed’, ‘It’s Complicated’, ‘Halla Bol’, ‘Savadhan India’, etc.
- He has also appeared in many TV commercials and has worked in a few print shoots.
- He is a fitness enthusiast.