Education: Graduation In Political Science
Wife: Yulia Wekitova
Hometown: Kathmandu, Nepal
|Full name||Siddhartha Prakash Koirala Zauba Corp|
|Known For||Being the brother of the Bollywood actress Manisha Koirala|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 8”
|Debut||Film (Hindi): Fun – Can Be Dangerous Sometimes (2005) as Aryan
Film (Nepali): Megha (2014) as Gaurav
|Date of Birth||20 May|
|School||The Doon School, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India|
|College/University||St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in Political Science The Times of India|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||• Ayesha Takia (rumoured; actress) Bollywood Shaadis
• Yulia Wekitova (founder of the dance music theatre group Sushila Arts Academy and works as an executive director at Bodhi Chhaaya)
|Marriage Date||28 January 2008|
|Children||He has a daughter.
|Parents||Father- Prakash Koirala (politician and former cabinet minister & former member of Nepal’s House of Representatives)
Mother- Sushma Koirala (homemaker)
Sister- Manisha Koirala (elder; Bollywood actress) (image in parents' section)
|Other Relative(s)||• Grandfather- Bishweshwar Prasad Koirala (former Prime Minister of Nepal from the late 1950s to the early 1960s)
• Great Uncles- Matrika Prasad Koirala and Girija Prasad Koirala (former prime minsisters of Nepal)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Siddharth Koirala
- Siddharth Koirala is a Nepali actor, who appeared in the Hindi film ‘Anwar’ (2007).
- He was previously in a relationship with Indian actress Ayesha Takia. According to reports, they started dating before Ayesha’s debut in Bollywood. However, after being together for about three years, they eventually broke up. In an interview, Ayesha mentioned that she was already dating Siddharth when she kissed Indian actor Vatsal Sheth in the film Taarzan. She explained that her relationship with Siddharth ended due to unresolved differences.
- In 2004, Siddharth worked as a co-producer in the film ‘Paisa Vasool.’
- He has also worked as an assistant to Indian director Vidhu Vinod Chopra in various Hindi films. Additionally, he worked as a writer for the Hindi film ‘Terrorism: Bio Attack’ released in 2005.
- Siddharth Koirala gained critical acclaim for his role in the Hindi film ‘Anwar’ (2007) where he played the main character.
- He has also appeared in a few other Hindi films such as ‘Dekh Bhai Dekh’ (2009) and ‘Deshdrohi’ (2009).
- Aside from his acting career, Siddharth is involved in various ventures. He is the co-owner of Sushila Arts Academy, a dance music theatre group in Kathmandu, Nepal.
- He is also associated with the NGO Lokajit. In 2018, he began working with Destination Entertainment Effects Production.
- Previously, he started a company called Cormorant Foods Private Limited, which was involved in agriculture and related activities, but later it was dissolved.
- During his free time, Siddharth enjoys travelling and cooking.
- There were rumours in the past that he had a fight with his elder sister Manisha Koirala. Mumbai Mirror
- In 2001, Siddharth was set to make his debut in a film titled ‘Aashiq Hai to Dilbar Ko Pehchaan.’ He was supposed to be paired with Mayuri Kanago, but the film never completed production.
- Siddharth Koirala has expressed admiration for the acting skills of Indian actor Govinda.