|Full Name||Arjan Bajwa|
|Profession||Model and Actor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 78kg
in pounds- 171 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 14 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||3 September 1979|
|Age (as in 2017)||38 Years|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation Degree in Architecture|
|Debut||Film (Telugu): Sampangi (2001)
Film (Hindi): Woh Tera Naam Tha (2003)
Film (Punjabi): Himmat Singh (2013)
|Family||Father- Swinderjeet Singh Bajwa (Former Deputy Mayor of New Delhi from BJP)
Mother- Name Not Known
Brother- Yuvraj Bajwa (Actor)
Sister- Not Known
|Hobbies||Playing Tennis, Taekwondo Practice, Travelling, Watching Movies|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Akshay Kumar, Ajay Devgan|
|Favourite Food||Chinese Cuisine|
|Favourite Singer||Atif Aslam|
|Favourite Colour(s)||Blue, White, Black and Gray|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife/Spouse||Name Not Known
|Bike Collection||Yamaha Series|
|Net Worth(approx.)||₹4.5 crore|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Arjan Bajwa
- Does Arjan Bajwa smoke?: Not Known
- Does Arjan Bajwa drink alcohol?: Yes
- Arjan particularly belongs to a well-civilised Punjabi Jatt Sikh family, as his father Swinderjeet Singh Bajwa was Deputy Mayor of Delhi.
- His first name came from the name of Guru Arjan Dev Ji, the fifth Guru of Sikhs.
- After his father’s death, he used to spend most of his time taking care of his family.
- Since his childhood, he is a martial arts lover and is a black belt in Taekwondo.
- He dreamt of becoming a pilot before his interest got developed in modelling and acting.
- He gave a headstart to his acting career by appearing in Telugu film titled “Sampangi” and became the first North Indian actor to play the lead role in numerous Telugu films.
- Arjan also started up doing TV commercials for various brands viz Lux, Veet, Fiat, Palio, Godrej AC, and many more. Moreover, he got the opportunity to work alongside some famous and prosperous actresses of Bollywood like Aishwarya Rai, Preity Zinta, and Katrina Kaif.
- He became a well renowned and successful model after working for various brands and companies as a promotional model.
- After appearing in a few Telugu movies, he moved on to Bollywood and was featured in Hindi movie titled- “Woh Tera Naam Tha” as Akhtar in 2003.
- He was then featured in Mani Ratnam’s film- Guru playing the role of Arzaan contractor opposite famous Bollywood couple- Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai.
- His lead role in 2008’s Madhur Bhandarkar’s film- Fashion, as Maanav Bhasin, along with Priyanka Chopra, charmed the audience and made him popular in Bollywood too. Here’s a glimpse of his fantastic acting skills in the movie:
- Arjan’s acting in Tollywood movies viz Arundhati, King, and Mitrudu was appreciated highly by the viewers.
- He was seen in several Bollywood movies named Hide N Seek and Crook in 2010, Tell Me O Khuda and Lanka in 2011, and Son Of Sardar in 2012.
- Not even Hindi and Telugu, but he also excelled in his Punjabi debut film- Himmat Singh.
- In 2016, his performance in an Indian period thriller film- Rustom as Vikram Makhija made him even more popular and famous in Bollywood.
- His appearances in movies- Late Spring 2007, which was based on occurrences of farmers suicides in India, and Summer 2007, was extremely cherished by the public.
- Apart from acting and modelling, he has hosted Filmfare Awards (South) in 2007 and also International Film Festival of India ceremony (Goa) twice in 2010 and 2014. He has also entertained the audience at PTC Punjabi Film Awards in 2014 and 2016, and also conducted 5th Annual Kabaddi World Cup opening ceremony in Jalandhar.