Arjun Radhakrishnan Height, Age, Girlfriend, Family, Biography & More
Marital Status: Unmarried
Age: 36 Years
|Famous role||Portraying the role of Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam in the SonyLIV series Rocket Boys|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 177 cm
in meters- 1.77 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10”
|Debut||Film (Hindi): Weather Report (2017) on MX Player as Arjun
Film (Malayalam): Dear Friend (2022) as Shyam
Web Series (Tamil): Story of Things (2023) on SonyLIV as Junaid
Web Series (Hindi): Rocket Boys (2023) on SonyLIV as Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
|Date of Birth||22 December 1987 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||35 Years|
|Birthplace||Nagercoil, Kanyakumari, Tamil Nadu, India|
|School||St, Mary's School, Pune|
|College/University||Fergusson College, Pune Arjun Radhakrishnan - Pune|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Science in Statistics|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Sukumara Radhakrishnan (deceased)
Mother- Lata Radhakrishnan
|Siblings||Arjun Radhakrishnan has a younger sister.
|Actor(s)||Fahadh Faasil, Irrfan Khan|
|Film||Ocean's film series (2011), Fight Club (1999)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Arjun Radhakrishnan
- Arjun Radhakrishnan is an Indian actor who primarily works in the Hindi entertainment industry. In 2023, he came into the limelight after he appeared in the SonyLIV series Rocket Boys, wherein he portrayed the character of Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam.
- He was brought up by a Tamil mother and a Malayali father in Pune.
- According to Arjun, since childhood, he was fond of watching films, and his favourite actors were Amitabh Bachchan, Kamal Hassan, and Mammootty.
- Soon after completing his Higher Secondary Education, he decided to pursue a Bachelor of Technology; however, he left his engineering midway. Arjun, during an interview, talked about this and quoted,
- According to Arjun, his first job was in a call centre after he failed a year in engineering.
- Arjun, after pursuing his graduation at Fergusson College in 2009, started working as a consultant at KPMG, a multinational organization. Later, in 2012, he decided to quit his job at KPMG and take up acting as a career.
- In an interview, Arjun said that although he failed the entrance examination for the Film and Television Institute of India, Pune, twice, he has been featured in many films made by FTII graduates. Arjun explained,
I had failed the FTII acting exam twice, despite going through the final round. At the time, I didn’t have the experience that others brought to the table, but since FTII has a great open-door policy, I got opportunities to appear in their student films. So, I always joke that I’m an FTII Canteen pass out.” Cinema Express
- Before venturing into the entertainment industry, Arjun appeared in many theatrical productions like Island, Ripples, and Orphans.
- In 2017, Arjun made his digital debut with the MX Player Hindi film Weather Report, wherein he played the role of Arjun.
- In 2017, he was featured in the short film Shut Up. Arjun has worked in many short films like Roop Ki Rani, Tu (2018), DawnSong (2020), and CatDog (2020).
- In 2018, he was featured in the Hindi-language film Megalopolis, wherein he played the role of Aadam.
- In 2022, he appeared in the Zee5 Hindi-language film Jhund in which he played the role of Arjun.
- In 2022, he made his Malayalam debut with the film Dear Friend, wherein he played the role of Shyam.
- In 2023, Arjun portrayed the role of Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam on the SonyLIV series Rocket Boys. During the same discussion, he recalled late president APJ Abdul Kalam visiting Fergusson College, Pune, for a talk; however, according to Arjun, he never imagined that he would get an opportunity to portray the same personality’s character in a show.
- A multilingual, Arjun is well-versed in languages like English, Tamil, Marathi, Hindi, and Malayalam.
- Fond of photography, Arjun often posts several self-captured photographs on social media platforms.
|↑1||Arjun Radhakrishnan - Pune|