Some Lesser Known Facts About Arjun Ramesh
- Arjun Ramesh is an Indian actor and politician. He mainly appears in Kannada films and TV serials. In 2022, he participated in the reality TV show ‘Bigg Boss Kannada OTT.’
- He gained immense popularity with his role as Lord Shiva in the Kannada TV series ‘Mahakaali’ (2018).
- From 2018 to 2020, he appeared in a few Kannada TV series like ‘Shani,’ ‘Naagini,’ ‘Shantham Papam,’ and ‘Agnisakshi.’
- Arjun has acted in various Kannada films like ‘Kiru Minkanaja’ (2019) and ‘Koutilya’ (2022).
- Arjun Ramesh has participated in a few seasons of the Kannada TV cricket league. In 2019, his team won the first season of the league.
- Apart from acting, he is a politician and works as a councillor at Tirumakudalu Narasipura, Karnataka.
- Arjun Ramesh actively works for various social services like providing aid to school students, helping needy people, and participating in various blood donation camps.
- In 2022, he talked about his married life while he was in the ‘Bigg Boss Kannada OTT’ house. He said that he married his second wife without telling her about his first marriage. He said,
I hide my first marriage from my second wife Ravika for more than five years. I did not want my first wife Milan to know about it. However, I came clean with my first wife about my other family after the birth of my first daughter with Ravika. She was taken aback for a moment, but she said that she wanted to see the baby.”
- He has received various awards for his TV serials.
- He is a fan of the Indian PM Narendra Modi and often appreciates Modi’s work on his social media accounts.