|Real Name||Narendra Damodardas Modi|
|Party||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)|
|Political Journey||• In 1988, BJP elected him Organizing Secretary of Party's Gujarat Unit.|
• In November 1995, he was elected National Secretary of BJP.
• In May 1998, he became the General Secretary of BJP.
• On 3 October 2001, he became the Chief Minister of Gujarat for the 1st time and retained the post till 2014.
• He was appointed to BJP Parliamentary Board on 31 March 2013.
• On 26 May 2014, he was appointed the 14th Prime Minister of India.
|Biggest Rival||Rahul Gandhi, Nitish Kumar|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 170 cm|
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 75 kg|
in Pounds- 165 lbs
|Blood Group||A (+ve)|
|Date of Birth||17 September 1950|
|Age (as in 2017)||67 Years|
|Birth Place||Vadnagar, Bombay State (presently Gujarat), India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Hometown||Vadnagar, Gujarat, India|
|School||Higher Secondary School, Vadnagar, Gujarat|
|College||Gujarat University, Ahmedabad, India|
University of Delhi, New Delhi, India
|Educational Qualifications||BA in Political Science (a distance-education course from Delhi University)|
MA in Political Science from Gujarat University
|Debut||In 1985, when he joined Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP).|
|Family||Father- Late Damodardas Mulchand Modi|
Brothers- Soma (75 Years)- Retired officer of health department,
Amrut Modi (72)- a lathe machine operator,
Prahlad (62)- runs a shop in Ahmedabad,
Pankaj (57)- clerk in the information department headquarters, Gandhinagar
Sister- Vasantiben Hasmukhlal Modi
|Caste||OBC (Modh Ghanchi), for more information about his caste, click here|
|Address||7 Race Course Road, New Delhi|
|Hobbies||Doing Yoga, Reading|
|Controversies||• The biggest controversy in his career is the 2002 Gujarat Riots in which he has been criticized to mastermind it.|
• Teesta Setalvad held him responsible for the murder of her husband in the Gulbarg Society in 2002.
• He was also held responsible for the fake encounter of Ishrat Jahan.
• He has also been criticized regarding his marital status.
• He was denied Visa by USA for his role in the Gujarat Riots.
• He was criticized for tapping the phone-calls of a girl (a student of architecture) in the Snoopgate scandal.
• In 2015, he was criticized for wearing a suit worth 10 Lakh with a monogram of his name- Narendra Modi.
|Favourite Politician(s)||Syama Prasad Mukherjee, Atal Bihari Vajpayee|
|Favourite Leader(s)||Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, Swami Vivekananda|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife||Jashodaben Chimanlal Modi|
|Salary (as Prime Minister of India)||₹1.58 Lakh/Month + Other Allowances|
|Net Worth (approx.)||₹1.41 Crore (as in 2014)|