|Real Name||Nidhi Subbaiah|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 54 kg
in Pounds- 119 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||33-28-34|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Black (sports dyed brown colour though)|
|Date of Birth||16 February 1985|
|Age (as in 2017)||32 Years|
|Birth Place||Kodagu, Karnataka, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|School||St. Joseph's Central School, Mysore|
|College||Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering, Mysore|
|Educational Qualification||Civil Engineering Drop-out|
|Debut||Kannada Movie: Abhimaani (2009)
Telugu Movie: Betting Bangaraju (2010)
Bollywood: Oh My God! (2012)
|Family||Father- Bollachanda Subhash Subbaiah
Mother- Jhansi Subbaiah
Sister- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
|Hobbies||Reading, Riding Motorbikes|
|Favourite Movies||Kannada: Mutthina Haara (1990)
Hindi: Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995)
|Favourite Actors||Ramesh Arvind, Puneeth Rajkumar|
|Favourite Restaurant||The Only Place, Bangalore|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Jackky Bhagnani, Actor & Director (2012-2013)
|Husband||Lavesh Khairajani (Businessman)
|Marriage Date||21 February 2017|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nidhi Subbaiah
- Does Nidhi Subbaiah smoke: Not Known
- Does Nidhi Subbaiah drink alcohol: Not Known
- At school, Nidhi excelled at Sailing (sport). She won as many as 3 gold medals in a calendar year, at the sports meet in sailing events at Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh) and Chilka Lake (Orissa).
- Apart from being a sportsperson, Nidhi was also a Naval NCC cadet. Notably, she won the best cadet award in the year 2004.
- Though Nidhi enrolled herself in a Civil Engineering course, she eventually lost interest and dropped out of college in her 2nd year.
- Soon, Nidhi entered the modeling industry; her most notable advertisement stint came with the TVC’s of renowned fairness cream, ‘Fair & Lovely’.
- Her journey in the Kannada film industry began on a disappointing note as her debut film, Abhimaan (2009), couldn’t perform well at the box-office.
- Nidhi had a “déjà vu” moment when her debut Bollywood movie, Ajab Gazabb Love (2012), also met the same fate at cinema halls.