Arvind Akela (Kallu) Height, Age, Girlfriend, Family, Biography & More
Hometown: Buxar Bihar
Age: 23 Years
Marital Status: Unmarried
|Nickname(s)||Kallu and Akela Facebook|
|Famous For||His Bhojpuri song "Murga Bechain Bate" (2015)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 172 cm
in meters- 1.72 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Debut||• Singer: Bhojpuri song "Gawanwa kahiya le jaiba" (2014)
• Actor: Bhojpuri film "Dil Bhail Deewana" (2015)
|Date of Birth||26 July 1997 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||23 Years|
|Birthplace||Buxar, Bihar, India|
|Hometown||Buxar, Bihar, India|
|School||Arvind studied in a high school in Buxar, Bihar|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Dancing, and Singing|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Chunmunji Chubey (Singer, Producer, and Director)
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||He has three brothers.
|Actor(s)||Salman Khan, Pawan Singh|
|Actress(es)||Madhuri Dixit, Kajal Raghwani and Rani Chatterjee|
|Cricketer(s)||Virat Kohli and M. S. Dhoni|
|Colour(s)||Red, blue, and black|
|Bike||Royal Enfield Classic 350
Some Lesser Known Facts About Arvind Akela
- Arvind Akela (Kallu) is an Indian actor who is known for his Bhojpuri songs ‘Murga Bechain Bate’ and ‘Choliya Ke Huk Raja Ji.’
- He grew up in a middle-class family of farmers in Buxar, Bihar.
- Since childhood, he was interested in music, and he used to participate in various musical programs in his village.
- His father was a folk singer who trained Arvind in music and both used to attend various musical programs held in their locality.
- Once, he sang a devotional Bhojpuri song ‘Jhuru Jhuru Nimiya Gachhiya’ that made him popular in his village.
- Arvind considers Pawan Singh as his idol, and he has been emulating Pawan Singh’s singing style since childhood.
- Arvind started his professional singing career with the 2014 Bhojpuri song “Gawanwa Kahiya Le Jaiba;” at that time, he was just nine. This song was recorded by a music company, B Series, in Bihar. In 2015, he became very popular with his Bhojpuri song “Murga Bechain Bate. Some of his popular Bhojpuri songs are “Pandit Ji Ke Dhoti Ude” (2015), “JAISAN JAISAN MARAD KHOJABA” (2015), “HAMAR NEGWA NIKALI JIJA DHIRE DHIRE” (2015), “SOHAG KE HARADI LAGE HO” (2016), “Jila Top Lageli” (2016), and “GHAR ME SE NIKLELI” (2016).
- In 2017, his Bhojpuri song “Choliya Ke Huk Raja Ji” became very popular.
- In 2019, he appeared as a singer and dancer in the Bhojpuri song “JAAN LOGI KYA.” In 2020, he appeared in the video song “Shaali Ji Sahara Kero.”
- In 2018, he earned laurels for his devotional song “Nimiya Ke Dadh Maiya.”
- Arvind Akela gives credit to his parents for all his success.
- In 2020, he appeared in the Bhojpuri video song “Pyar Ke Inbox” alongside Mamta Upadhyay.
- He remains very active on various social media platforms where he often uploads photos and videos of his songs.
- Arvind Akela is an ardent follower of Lord Ganesha.