|Real Name||Ravi Kishan Shukla|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 76 kg
in Pounds- 167 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 13 Inches
|Date of Birth||17 July 1971|
|Age (as in 2017)||46 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Hometown||Barain, Jaunpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||Film: Pitambar (1992)
TV: Bigg Boss 1 (2006)
|Family||Father- Pt. Shyama Narayan Shukla
Mother- Jadavati Devi
Siblings- 4 (All Elder)
|Controversies||• He had an extra-marital affair with actress and politician Nagma.
• In 2015, he filed a missing complaint of his 19 year old daughter at the Bangurnagar police station, who left his house for the second time.
|Favourite Actors||Amitabh Bachchan, Balraj Sahni, Dilip Kumar, Pran, Motilal, Aamir Khan, Ranbir Kapoor|
|Favourite Films||Do Bigha Zamin, Guide|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Children||Daughter- Tanishq, Ishita and Saksham
|Salary||20-30 Lakh/film (INR)|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ravi Kishan
- Does Ravi Kishan smoke?: No (Used to smoke)
- Does Ravi Kishan drink alcohol?: Yes
- Ravi was born and brought up in a chawl in Santacruz, Mumbai, but as a result of a dispute in his family’s dairy business, his family shifted to Jaunpur in Uttar Pradesh when he was 10 years old.
- But When he was 17 years old, his mother gave him INR 500 after which he ran away from home to come to Mumbai.
- He was part of Ramleela, where he played the role of Sita.
- His debut film ‘Pitambar’ was a B-grade for which he was paid INR 5000.
- He was recognised after ‘Tere Naam’ (2003), where he played the role of a priest called ‘Rameshwar.’ Coincidently his father worked as a priest, hence, he took the inspiration for his character in the film from his father.
- He is known for his famous dialogue “Zindagi Jhandwa…Phir Bhi Ghamandwa.”
- He was the finalist in Bigg Boss 1 in 2006.
- In 2012, he participate in ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5.’
- In 2014, he contested from Jaunpur (Lok Sabha constituency) for Congress party but lost to Krishna Pratap Singh of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP).
- In 2007, he dubbed the Bhojpuri version of Peter Parker/Spider-Man’s voice for the film Spider-Man.
- He repeated Aamir Khan’s train stunt from the film Ghulam in his film Jeena Hai to Thok Daal.
- He is a devotee of Lord Shiva.
- He is a good friend of Saif Ali Khan.
- Apart from Hindi and Bhojpuri, he has also done Telugu films.
- In 2017, he left Congress Party and joined BJP.
📢⚡TRENDING: URI is surging to become a Blockbuster, check the salary of Uri actors here⚡