|Real Name||Keerthy Suresh|
|Famous Role||Her role as "Savitri" in the biographical film 'Mahanati' (2018) based on the life of legendary actress Savitri
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-26-32|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||17 October 1992|
|Age (as in 2017)||25 Years|
|Birthplace||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||Trivandrum, Kerala, India|
|School||Kendriya Vidyalaya, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram|
|College/University||Pearl Academy, Chennai|
|Educational Qualification||B.A. (Hons.) in Fashion Design|
|Debut||Film: Pilots (2000, Malayalam - as a child artist)
Geethaanjali (2013, Malayalam)
Idhu Enna Maayam (2015, Tamil)
Nenu Sailaja (2016, Telugu)
TV: Santhana Gopalam (2004, Malayalam - as a child artist)
|Address||A bungalow in Chennai|
|Hobbies||Doing Yoga, Travelling, Swimming|
• Asianet Film Award for Best New Face of the Year (Female) – 'Geethaanjali' (2013)
• South Indian International Movie Award for Best Female Debutant Malayalam – 'Geethaanjali' (2013)
• Vayalar Film Award for Best Second Actress – 'Geethaanjali' (2013) and 'Ring Master' (2014)
• Nana Film Awards for Best Female Debutant – 'Geethaanjali' (2013)
2015 - Edison Award for Best Female Rising Star
• 5th South Indian International Movie Awards for Best debut female Tamil - 'Idhu Enna Maayam' (2015)
• South Indian International Movie Award for Best Female Debutant Tamil – 'Idhu Enna Maayam' (2016)
• Asianet Film Award for Popular actor / actress Tamil for various movies
• Radio City Cine Awards - Favorite Heroine (2017)
• Zee Cinemalu Awards Best Debut - Female for the film 'Nenu Sailaja' (2016)
|Controversy||In 2016, she faced the outburst of Vikram's fans after the news spread in tinsel town that she had declined to act alongside Vikram in his new film 'Garuda.' Soon after, the director of the film, Thiru, said that Keerthi was never approached for the role, instead, it is Kajal Aggarwal who will be paired alongside Vikram in the film.|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affair/Boyfriend||Sathish (Comedian, Rumour)
|Parents||Father- Suresh Kumar (Malayali film producer)
Mother- Menaka (Former Actress)
Sister- Revathy (Elder, works as a VFX specialist)
|Favourite Actor(s)||Suriya, Vijay|
|Favourite Film||Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara|
|Favourite Perfume||Christian Dior|
|Cars Collection||Jaguar XJ, Ford
|Salary (approx.)||₹1.5 crore/film|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$2 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Keerthy Suresh
- Does Keerthy Suresh smoke: No
- Does Keerthy Suresh drink alcohol: Not Known
- Keerthy was born into a Malayali family with a filmy background as her father was a renowned filmmaker and her mother was a Tamil actress who had acted in more than 100 films.
- Her father, actor Mohanlal and director Priyadarshan were classmates and started their career together.
- Being raised in a filmy atmosphere, she was always fascinated by acting and started her acting career as a child artist in many of her parent’s productions namely Pilots (2000), Achanayikistam (2001), and Kuberan (2002). (2001), Kuberan (2002).
- Since her childhood, she has been a fine swimmer and had won many awards for it during her school days.
- While pursuing her graduation, she did a 4-month student exchange programme in Scotland, and a 2-month internship in London.
- As her father gave Priyadarshan his first film, Priyadarshan also wanted to give Keerthy her first film. When Keerthy was in 3rd year of her graduation, he called her and offered her the female lead role in his film ‘Geethaanjali’ (2013).
- In 2016, she rose to fame with films like ‘Rajini Murugan’, and ‘Remo.’
- Her sister, Revathy had previously worked as a VFX specialist for Shah Rukh Khan‘s production house, Red Chillies.
- In December 2015, after the terrifying South Indian floods, she posted on a social media about the difficulties faced during the floods.
- Some of her dream roles include- Kangana Ranaut‘s role in ‘Queen,’ Parvathy‘s of ‘Maryan’, Sridevi‘s role in ‘Moondram Pirai,’ Vidya Balan‘s role in ‘Kahaani,’ and Suhasini’s role in ‘Manathil Urudhi Vendum.’
- If she wasn’t an actress, she would have been a fashion designer.
- According to her, the biggest weakness of her is that she is gullible.
- In the early part of her acting career, she got the chance to play the role of legendary actress Savitri in the Telugu film ‘Mahanati’ (2018), which she did with the utmost perfection.