Some Lesser Known Facts About Ayesha Faridi
- Does Ayesha Faridi smoke?: Not Known
- Does Ayesha Faridi drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Ayesha incepted her career with BBC World Service as a Reporter and anchored BBC’s weekly half-hour show titled “BBC Extra.”
- Her tasks at BBC were to conceptualise, formulate, edit, execute scripts, and show structures for BBC.
- Ayesha has hosted multitudinous shows, viz. Bull’s Eye, India Market Wrap, Your Stocks, Midcap Radar, Power Breakfast, Bazaar in the band slot 7 am – 4:30 pm on CNBC.
- She rose to fame after her appearance as an anchor in the show ‘Market Sense’ alongside Udyan Mukherjee.
- In a very short span of time, she was made in-charge of shows named Your Stocks, Movers & Shakers, Bull’s Eye and was responsible for coordinating, anchoring, managing the overall flow and all the editorial content on the show.
- Her zeal towards anchoring took her to various CNBC award shows- Mutual Fund Awards, Trade Awards, CFO Awards, and CNBC FE Best Bank Awards.
- In May 2010, she grabbed the opportunity at ET Now as a Market Anchor and since then, she has been working over there.
- She is distinguished by her charismatic personality, attractive smile and eccentric style in the journalism industry.
- She anchors mostly the morning and afternoon shows at ET Now namely Riding The Bull, The Market and First Trades and afternoon shows, Markets @ Lunch, The F&O Show. Her prime focus in her job includes keeping a record of general financial news, analysing macro and mini market-related trends, managing connections with bankers, traders, and economists.
- Ayesha got married to her long-time boyfriend Nakul Vengsarkar, who is the son of famous Former Cricketer Dilip Venggsarkar. Nakul is an Interior Designer by profession and a Photographer by passion and he is also a few years younger to Ayesha.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)