|Real Name||Udayan Mukherjee|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Date of Birth||1976|
|Age (as in 2017)||41 Years|
|Birth Place||Not Known|
|College/Universities||Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi
Presidency University, Kolkata
|Educational Qualification(s)||B.Sc in Economics from Presidency College, Kolkata
MA in Economics from Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
|Family||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
Brother- Neel Mukherjee
Sister- Not Known
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Net Worth (approx.)||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Udayan Mukherjee
- Does Udayan Mukherjee smoke?: Not Known
- Does Udayan Mukherjee drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Since his childhood, he dreamt of becoming a journalist
- He has done his Bachelors of Science in Economics from Presidency College, Kolkata and Masters of Arts in Economics from Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
- He made a headstart to his career by working with mighty UTV, and from there, he explored new opportunities.
- Udayan’s career rose to prominence the time he became the Managing Editor of CNBC India.
- He has worked for the CNBC channel for almost 15 years i.e. the start of the channel and has played a very crucial role in establishing a niche of the channel.
- He worked as an anchor for numerous live market shows aired at CNBC India. Here’s a glimpse of his excellent oratory skills in a show:
- In 2013, he left the channel and made a quit from full-time editor career due to ongoing professional fatigue.
- For his promising contribution to journalism, he has won many awards including the popular and prestigious Ramnath Goenka Award in category- Journalist of the Year in broadcasting.
- His dedication, hard work, presentation skills, and the power to attract public towards his news is what makes him stand out from the other journalist’s crew.