|Known for||Being the husband of the American actress Lindsay Lohan|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 12 Inches
|Date of Birth||17 June|
|College/University||• University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida
• John H. Sykes College of Business, Florida
|Educational Qualification(s) ELLE||• Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical)
• Bachelor of Science in Finance
Note: He dropped out of Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical) in the second year and opted for Bachelor of Science in Finance.
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||Year, 2022
Some Lesser Known Facts About Bader Shammas
- Bader Shamas is a Dubai-based businessman who is known for being the husband of American actress Lindsay Lohan.
- He started working as an associate at BNP Paribas Wealth Management after graduation and worked there till 2017.
- Before getting married to Linsday, he worked as the assistant vice president at Credit Suisse.
- He started dating Lindsay in 2020 and got engaged to her in 2021. His wife, took to Instagram to share a picture of their engagement in 2021. Lindsay’s mother talked about her excitement about Bader and her daughter’s engagement and said,
For a mother, there is nothing more important than to see your children happy and loved. Her beautiful new journey begins. Love and light.”
- In March 2022, his wife shared a picture on Instagram where they were seen celebrating the time when Bader proposed to her.
- Although Bader kept his relationship status private, some sources revealed that he was dating Lindsay. According to some sources,
Lindsay’s relationship with Bader (Shammas) is going strong. She has been with him for about two years now.”
- His wife, Lindsay, was engaged to Russian businessman Egor Tarabasov, but they split in 2017 because Tarabasov was physically abusive.
- In 2022, his wife took to Instagram to share a picture with Bader that confirmed their marriage. In the post, she wrote,
I am the luckiest woman in the world. You found me and knew that I wanted to find happiness and grace, all at the same time. I am stunned that you are my husband. My life and my everything. every woman should feel like this everyday.”
- In an interview, Lindsay Lohan’s father, Michael Lohan, expressed his happiness about his daughter’s marriage and said,
Based on what has been released by Lindsay so far, all I’ll say is that I’m so happy for her and Bader, and proud of all she’s doing in life. God Bless them.”