|Profession(s)||Entrepreneur and Hotelier|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimetres- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10”
|Age (as of 2021)||Not Known|
• Exploring Nature
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Celina Jaitly (Indian Actress)|
|Marriage Date||23 July 2010|
|Wife/Spouse||Celina Jaitly (Indian Actress)
|Children||Son(s)- Winston Jaitly Haag, Viraaj Jaitly Haag
, Shamsheer Jaitly Haag (died),
Arthur Jaitly Haag (born in 2917
|Net Worth (approx.)||$164 Million citation|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Peter Haag
- Does Peter Haag smoke?: Not Known
- Does Peter Haag drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Peter Haag is an Austrain Entrepreneur, and Hotelier.
- Peter started his career as a sales, and marketing coordinator at Jumeirah Beach Club resort, and spa in Dubai.
- His magnificent work earned him the higher position as marketing communications manager at Jumeirah Emirates Tower.
- Additionally, he was associated with many hospitality groups, and his net worth started growing every year due to his investment in many hotels.
- He played a key role in Emaar Hospitality Group, Dubai, as Group Director of Marketing for Emaar Hospitality Group, Dubai.
- He also earned a respectable share in the Singapore Hospitality market.
- In early 2010, Peter Haag and Celina Jaitely were invited to a store opening of the Indian fashion brand in Dubai, where they met for the first time through a common friend. They both exchange numbers and later became good friends.
- Peter and Celina soon started dating each other, and in Aug 2010 Peter went to India to meet Celina’s parents. One night Peter and Celina went for dinner and there Peter proposed to Celina. Since they had love at first sight, and from the beginning, Celina knew that Peter is the man of her life, so, she cheerfully said yes.
- In Sep 2010, Peter and Celina got secretly engaged at Celina’s Mumbai residence, in the presence of family, and close friends. One year later, on 23 Aug 2011, they both got married at a court wedding at a 1000-year-old monastery in Austria.
- In 2012, Peter and Celina were blessed with twins boys, which added more happiness to their “happily ever after” married life.
- In 2017, Peter and Celina were again blessed with another set of twins but one of them couldn’t survive because of a congenital heart problem, and another remained in NICU for two months.
- Peter sacrificed his job because Celina suffered severe depression after losing her parents, and one son, and in an interview while talking about Peter Hindustan Times Celina said,
Peter left his job because I was suffering from such severe depression that we had no option but to leave Dubai. He said: ‘let’s go back to Austria and let us disconnect from everything till you get better. That really helped me and getting my husband’s support in this meant a lot.”