The second season of Bigg Boss Telugu is back with more spices and excitement for its viewers. It was premiered on 10 June 2018 on Star Maa with a caption “Edaina Jaragochu.” The show is hosted by actor Nani. Likewise, the previous season, a number of contestants live together in a house and are isolated from the outer world. Each week, a housemate nominates two of their fellow mates, who face eviction, and out of them, the one facing the most nominations faces a public vote. The process continues and by the end, only 5 housemates are left and the one who is public’s favourite wins.
Here are some of the basic rules that the contestants/housemates/inmates have to follow:
- The contestants are allowed to only talk in Telugu, as no other language is permitted inside the Bigg Boss House.
- Without permission, the contestants are not allowed to leave the house premises unless evicted or decided by Bigg Boss.
- They are not allowed to share the nomination process with anyone.
- The housemates always have to wear the lapel.
- Sleeping without the permission of Bigg Boss is not permitted.
Every day’s episodes (broadcasted on 9:30 pm) contain the main happenings of the previous day. Every Saturday’s episode (broadcasted on 9:00 pm) mainly focuses on an interview of the evicted contestant by the host. The season two’s house has been set up in Annapurna Studios, Hyderabad.
Online Voting Process
Step 1: You need to be signed in from your Google account in order to cast your vote.
Step 2: Go to the Google search page and type “Bigg Boss Telugu Vote” or “Bigg Boss Voting.” If you are facing a problem with it, then Click Here.
Step 3: A list of candidates who are currently in the danger zone for the week are displayed on the screen.
Step 4: Now, you can click on your favourite participant and cast your vote. The voting bar is adjacent to the image of the contestant.
Step 5: You can cast 50 votes per voting cycle, and ten votes per day to the desired candidate you want to save. That’s all, click on the “Continue” option and you are done.
Note: The voting process is valid from Monday to Friday immediately after the show ends. Any votes given after this period will be considered invalid.
Offline Voting Through Missed Call
This is the simplest method of voting, in which each contestant is provided with a unique number and all you have to do is give a missed call on the unique voting number of the contestant you wish to save. This facility is only valid for Indian numbers having a legitimate registration with the service operators of the country and can be used from both landline and mobile numbers. You will instantly receive an SMS from Star India Pvt. Ltd. confirming your vote.
Bigg Boss Telugu Contestants
The Star Maa channel has chosen 16 contestants that include Actors, Actresses, TV Anchors, Singers as well as commoners.
Here’s the entire list of the participants with their detailed information.
|Actor||Evicted (3rd Week)|
|TV Anchor||Evicted (4th Week)|
|Film Critic/ Humanist||Competing|
|Commoner||Evicted (1st Week)|
|Commoner||Evicted (2nd Week)|
|Actress||Wildcard Entry (2nd Week)|
Bigg Boss Telugu 2 Evicted Contestants List
|Week No.||Participant(s) Evicted|
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 : Contestants List, Online Voting, Elimination Details & More
- Rising Star 2 Voting Process (Online Poll), Eviction Details
- Tanish (Bigg Boss Telugu 2) Height, Weight, Age, Girlfriend, Family, Biography, Facts & More
- RJ Ganesh (Bigg Boss Telugu 2) Height, Weight, Age, Girlfriend, Family, Biography, Facts & More
- Bigg Boss Vote Marathi (Online Voting) | Contestants | Elimination
- Shariq Hassan (Bigg Boss Tamil 2) Age, Girlfriend, Family, Biography & More
- Aarti Solanki (Bigg Boss Marathi) Age, Husband, Family, Biography & More
- Bandgi Kalra (Bigg Boss 11) Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More