Some Lesser Known Facts About Bradley Cooper
- Does Bradley Cooper smoke?: Yes
- Does Bradley Cooper drink alcohol?: Yes (Abstained from alcohol since 2004)
- He had Cholesteatoma (expanding growth in middle ear) soon after his birth.
- Actor Brian Klugman was his childhood friend.
- He worked at the Philadelphia Daily News, while attending Germantown Academy.
- He acted with Nomadic Theater and was a member of the Georgetown Hoyas rowing team.
- He is fluent in French.
- At the Morgans Hotel, Cooper worked as a doorman while studying at The New School.
- He is very good at cooking and has claimed that he used to cook food for his friends when he was young.
- In an interview, he said that before coming into the acting profession, he wanted to go Japan and become a ninja.
- According to Bradley Cooper, his most difficult role was in the film “Hangover”.
- In 2011, he was voted People’s Sexist Man Alive.
- He considers his favorite role in the film “Silver Lining Playbook”.
- Ken Jeong and Jim Carrey are good friends of Bradley Cooper.
- In 2013, Cooper said that in the early part of his career, he was addicted to substances and had considered suicide even.
- Once he used to chew tobacco, now he likes to chew toothpicks.
- He earned his first Academy Award Nomination for the Best Actor for the film “Silver Lining Playbook”.
- His dream is to be a Film Director one day.
📢⚡TRENDING: Watch the biography of REAL "Gully Boy" - Naezy⚡