|Real Name||Carolyn Hartz
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 108 cm
in meters- 1.08 m
in feet inches- 5’ 0”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 62 kg
in Pounds- 137 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||July 1947|
|Age (as in 2016)||69 Years|
|Birth Place||Perth, Western Australia, Australia|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Hometown||Perth, Western Australia, Australia|
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Hobbies||Playing tennis & basketball, swimming|
|Favourite Film||That Sugar Film|
|Favourite Musician||Clara Helms|
|Favourite TV Show||The Katering Show|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Husband/Spouse||Name Not Known|
|Children||Son- Not Known
Daughter- Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Carolyn Hartz
- Does Carolyn Hartz smoke?: No
- Does Carolyn Hartz drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Carolyn is an Australian cook who has been in the news for the high standard of fitness at an old age.
- She was diagnosed as pre-diabetic at the age of 41, and since then she has been following flour and sugarless diet.
- She follows a strict plan as she sleeps for 8 hours in a day, does an ample amount of walking, meditating, and sports.
- She had a few minor plastic surgeries.
- At the age of 55, she founded ‘SweetLife’, a company that distributes a sugar alternative called Xylitol.
- She wrote a recipe book called ‘Sugar Free Baking’ which has a collection of 60 sugar-free and gluten free recipes.