|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.79 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 67 kg
in Pounds- 147 lbs lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 14 Inches
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||10 April 1975|
|Age (as in 2018)||43 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharasthra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharasthra, India (His ancestors hail from Mangalore, Karnataka)|
|School||St. Teresa's Boys High School, Mumbai
St. Xavier's College, Mumbai (11th & 12th Standard - Microbiology)
|College||Institute of Hotel Management, Dadar, Mumbai (Diploma in Hotel Management)
University of Mumbai (Degree in Psychology and Sociology)
Fitness training from Progressive Fitness USA (Branch in Mumbai, did a certification course)
|Educational Qualifications||Graduate (Psychology and Sociology)|
|Debut||Choreographer: Lagaan (2001)|
|Family||Father- Xavier Lewis (worked at Modistone tyres)
Mother- Teresa Lewis (worked as a seamstress from home)
Siblings- 7 Brother & Sisters (All elder to Terence)
|Hobbies||Dancing, Acting, Travelling|
|Favourite Actress||Madhuri Dixit|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affair/Girlfriend||Sayantani Ghosh (Actress)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Terence Lewis
- Does Terence Lewis smoke?: Not Known
- Does Terence Lewis drink alcohol?: Yes
- Terence always wanted to become an actor, he used to do theatre during his school days.
- He never learned dancing while young, dance came naturally to him.
- He was brilliant in studies during his school days and was the head boy of his school.
- He belonged to a very poor family, his father said he won’t be paying for his studies after he is 15.
- When he was a child, he along with his family used to live in a chawl in Mumbai.
- After completing his studies, he thought of taking dance as his career.
- After graduating, he completed his dance training in Jazz, Ballet & Contemporary dance from Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater, and Martha Graham Center of Contemporary Dance in New York.
- He runs his own dance academy, “Terence Lewis Contemporary Dance Company” in Mumbai.
- He used to give dance tuition to earn money for his studies but he rarely got any dance student so he started teaching aerobics to women and became a popular fitness instructor.
- He was the fitness instructor of famous celebrities like Bipasha Basu, Amisha Patel, Sushmita Sen, Madhuri Dixit, Gauri Khan, Sussanne Roshan, Ambanis etc.
- He says he will never get married.
- He is a fitness enthusiast and goes to the gym regularly.
📢⚡TRENDING: Goa CM, Manohar Parrikar passes away, Read his Biography