|Full Name||Charul Malik|
|Profession||News Anchor, Journalist|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-28-34|
|Date of Birth||5 March 1978|
|Age (as in 2017)||39 Years|
|Birth Place||Faridabad, Haryana|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|School||Government Model High School, Sector 28, Chandigarh
Government Model Senior Secondary School, Sector 16, Chandigarh
|Educational Qualification||B. A. Hons. (LL.B)|
|Family||Father- G. S. Malik (Lawyer)
Mother- Asha Malik (Teacher)
Brother- Gaurav Malik
Sister- Parul Malik
|Favourite Journalists||Salma Sultan, Nalini Singh|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Charul Malik
- Does Charul Malik smoke?: Not Known
- Does Charul Malik drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Soon after her birth in Faridabad, her family moved to Chandigarh.
- She wanted to enrol herself for a current affairs course since her childhood. So her father, who himself was a lawyer, advised her to join LL.B.
- On her sister’s advice, Charul joined Siti Channel, where she anchored the news and a programme called ‘Paheli.’
- Then came Jain TV News Channel, where she was selected through an open interview.
- Newsreaders like Vinod Dua and Prannoy Roy have complimented her on more than one occasion for her fine flow of speech.
- She then moved to Sahara Channel before starting up with Star News which was later named as ABP News.
- In 2014, she was bestowed with the prestigious News Television Award for ‘The Best News Anchor Entertainment.’
- For the Best Entertainment News Anchor for the year 2014/15, she had also won the MY CITY award.
📢⚡TRENDING: URI is surging to become a Blockbuster, check the salary of Uri actors here⚡