Parmeet Sethi Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Wife, Children, Biography & More
|Nickname||Bittu India Forums|
|Profession(s)||Actor, Director, and Writer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|IMDb Height||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet inches- 5’ 10”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film, Actor: Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995)
TV, Actor: Dastaan (1995)
Film, Director: Badmaash Company (2010)
|Date of Birth||14 October 1961 (Saturday)|
|Age (as in 2020)||58 Years|
|School||Jamnabai Narsee School in Mumbai|
|College/University||• Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics Mumbai
• Sydenham College, Mumbai Facebook
|Caste||Punjabi Khatri Hindustan Times Wikipedia|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian India Forums|
|Address(es)||• G/426, Anjali Apartment, Seven Bungalows, Andheri (West), Mumbai 400061
• A Bungalow in Madh Island, Mumbai
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Archana Puran Singh (Actor and TV Presenter)|
|Marriage Date||30 June 1991 (Sunday) Bollywood Shaadis
30 June 1992 (Tuesday) International Business Times
|Wife/Spouse||Archana Puran Singh
|Children||Son- Aaryamann Sethi and Ayushmaan Sethi
|Parents||Father- Jagjit Singh Sethi
Mother- Sushil Sethi
|Food||Baigan Ka Bhartha, Paalak. And Rajma|
|Cuisines||Indian and Italian
|Restaurants||Four Seasons in New York, Scalini an Italian restaurant in London, Zikr in Oshiwara, and Casalinga, Juhu|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Parmeet Sethi
- He was born in a Punjabi family and is the cousin of the Indian TV actress, Niki Aneja Walia.
- Parmeet saw Archana for the first time at a friend’s party. He was attracted towards her in their first meeting, and soon they became friends. At that time, Archana was in a post failed marriage phase, and she was not ready to start a new relationship. Later, she also fell in love with him and the couple moved in a live-in relationship. After four years of their live-in relationship, the couple eloped and got married on 30 June 1992. Parmeet’s parents were not happy at the beginning with their marriage as Parmeet was seven years younger to him and Archana was a divorcee.
- In an interview, while talking about Archana, Parmeet said,
For me, it was an attraction at first sight. Archana bowled me over with her beauty and grace. It was Archana’s truthful nature and complete transparency of thought that attracted me.”
- While talking about his marriage in an interview, he said,
Every relation begins with friendship, and friendship starts with trust. The moment one partner jeopardises this element of trust and honesty, a rift is created. We were in a live-in relation for four years, and later when we married we did not announce our marriage for another four years because it didn’t really matter to us. Marriage is a label given to a relation. It is in fact love, which shows that henceforth, two people exclusively belong to each other. We both stood by each other when we decided to live-in. Maybe we wouldn’t have married, but to give our children an identity, we thought of tying the knot. However, we still remain the best of friends even today.”
- He has acted in various Bollywood films like ‘Diljale’ (1996), ‘Dhadkan’ (2000), ‘Om Jai Jagadish’ (2002), ‘Lakshya’ (2004), ‘Baabul’ (2006), ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’ (2015), and ‘Rustom’ (2016). In an interview, he shared talked about his acting career, he said,
I signed some bad films and they sank without a trace. I didn’t want to anything less than the best and nothing came my way.” Today things are different. “I don’t want to be unhappy by thinking of what could have happened had I done this or not done that. And I don’t have delusions of grandeur either. I am out to do my best and continue to learn and unlearn throughout.”
- He has worked as a director in the TV serials like ‘Sumit Sambhal Lega’ (2015) and ‘Har Mard Ka Dard’ (2017).
- He has also acted in many Hindi TV serials like ‘Dastaan’ (1995), ‘Kurukshetra’ (1997), ‘Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin’ (2003), ‘Saara Akaash’ (2004), ‘Detective Omkar Nath’ (D.O.N.) (2006), ‘Pehredaar Piya Ki’ (2017), and ‘My Name Ijj Lakhan’ (2019).
- Parmeet, along with Archana, participated in the celebrity couple dance reality show, ‘Nach Baliye’ in 2005.
- In 2006, he hosted the TV dance reality show, ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.’
- He has also appeared in the Hindi web-series, ‘Special OPS’ and ‘Hundred’ in 2020.
- In his leisure time, he loves to play Tennis.
- The Indian TV actors; Apurva Agnihotri and Shilpa Agnihotri are his best friends.
- Archana said in an interview that out of her and Parmeet, Parmeet is more romantic. While they were dating, Parmeet used to bring three roses every day for her.
|↑1, ↑6||India Forums|
|↑8||International Business Times|