Chelsea Clinton Height, Weight, Age, Biography, Husband & More
|Real Name||Chelsea Victoria Clinton|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 58 kg
in Pounds- 128 lbs
|Date of Birth||February 27, 1980|
|Age (as in 2015)||36 Years|
|Birth Place||Little Rock, Arkansas, U.S|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|Hometown||Little Rock, Arkansas|
|School||Forest Park Elementary School, Little Rock, Arkansas, USA
Booker Arts and Science Magnet Elementary School, Little Rock, Arkansas, USA
Horace Mann Junior High School, Little Rock, Arkansas, USA
|College||Stanford University, Stanford, California (B.A.)
Columbia University, Upper Manhattan, New York City (M.P.H.)
University College, Oxford, England (M.Phil., D.Phil.)
|Family||Father- Bill Clinton (Former US President)
Mother- Hillary Clinton (Former US Secretary of States)
15 Old House Ln
Chappaqua, NY 10514
|Hobbies||Ballet dancing, Traveling, Reading, Listening to music|
|Favorite Politician||Martin Luther King Jr., Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Ian Klaus, American Author (2001-2005)
Marc Mezvinsky, Investment Banker (2005-present)
|Husband||Marc Mezvinsky, Investment Banker (married July 31, 2010)
|Children||Daughter- Charlotte Clinton Mezvinsky (born September 26, 2014)
Son- Aidan Clinton Mezvinsky (born June 18, 2016)
|Net Worth||15 million USD|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Chelsea Clinton
- Does Chelsea Clinton smoke?: Not Known
- Does Chelsea Clinton drink alcohol?: Not Known
- She is the only child of former US President Bill Clinton & Former US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
- Chelsea was named after the 1969 Judy Collins recording of the Joni Mitchell Song- Chelsea Morning, which his father, Bill Clinton, heard during the 1978 Christmas vacation in London.\
- Chelsea’s father is a Southern Baptist, however, she was raised as Methodist as her mother is a Methodist.
- When she lived in the White House, her Secret Service Codename was- Energy.
- When Chelsea was born, her father, Bill Clinton, was the Governor of Arkansas.
- When she was 4, she started learning ballet.
- She skipped the 3rd grade and learnt to invest in the stock market when she was only 11.
- After reading an article about the adverse effects of red meat, she became strict vegetarian.
- Her father spoke at her graduation ceremony in 1997.
- She became popular in the American Media after touring India in April 1995 along with her mother.