|Full Name||Meghana Naveen Dikshit (after marriage)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Eye Colour||Dark brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark brown|
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• In 2013, received the Entrepreneurial Award from NAB.
• In February 2017, she received the Best Transformational Coach award by World HRD Awards.
• In October 2017, she became the Woman Leader of the Year 2017 by Future Women's Summit.
• In 2017, she received the Iconic Women C creating Better World by the ALL Award at WEF, Kolkata.
• In 2018, she made it to the list of 50 best wellness companies 2018. The CEO Magazine
• In 2020, she won Woman Super Achiever Award at the World Women Leadership & Congress Awards, Mumbai
|Date if Birth||12 September 1974 (Thursday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||47 Years|
|Educational Qualification||• B.A.M.S. in Ayurveda (1992-1997)
• Life Coach Certification from Symbiosis Caching Institute, U.S.A. (2004)
|Address||102, A Wing, Dindoshi Ekta CHS Ltd Opposite Oberoi Mall,
Malad East Road, Film City Rd, Shivdham Complex,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400097
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||26 April 2001|
|Husband/Spouse||Naveen Dikshit (self-development coach, Author, and Graphologist)
|Children||Son- Pratham Dikshit
|Parents||Father- Bhalchandra Desai|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$8 Million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dr. Meghana Dikshit
- Dr. Meghana Dikshit is an Indian ayurvedic doctor, entrepreneur, author, and public speaker. She is a businesswoman who founded De Mantraa, which offers human wellness services. She is also a success and mental wellness coach who has won various awards for her work. With over 23 years of experience as a life coach and wellness trainer, she has trained over fifty thousand people.
- Meghna completed her formal education and began her career as an ayurvedic doctor in 1997. While treating various patients, she noticed that some patients were returning back to her with health complaints about diseases that were already cured. This made her analyze the situation deeply, and she discovered that the reason behind those health complaints was not the disease but a deep underlying cause.
- She researched the matter while continuing her practice as a doctor. This research helped her develop her own approach to holistic wellness. With her new approach, she developed her own wellness practices that she uses to empower individuals and help them attract positive and lasting changes in life. De Mantraa
- Apart from being a doctor, she founded two successful businesses in the steam of wellness. The first one is the De Mantraa Personal Excellence Institute which she founded in January 2012. LinkedIn The second one is the 6th Sense chain of Ayurveda Spa which she commenced in collaboration with her husband, Naveen Kumar, on 26 May 2017. She is also a member of the Institute of Ayurveda and Integrative Medicine.
- She is associated with four companies, including her own founded companies, and holds the position of company director at Culture Aangan Tourism Private Limited, Demantraa Wellness Private Limited, De Mantraa Holistic Wellness LLP, and Sixth Sense Ayurveda Spa LLP.
- In 23 years of her career, she has worked as a success coach and mental health therapist and impacted over 7 lakh lives in the last 25 years. Dr. Meghana Dikshit-YouTube She made this possible with her technique of measuring the flow of human energy with the help of human vibrations. With this technique, she decodes the emotional patterns of individuals and helps them find a way to achieve success by overcoming all the difficulties. She has also trained some famous companies like Glenmark, TCS, Essar, etc.
- Dr. Meghana has a diverse client base that includes various Bollywood stars, athletes, CEOs, and other elite-class individuals. She helps them by conducting counseling sessions and success programs. Dr Meghana Dikshit
- In January 2021, she stepped into the writing domain with her first book, You Matter, in which she talked about freedom and life. Goodreads
- Meghana Dikshit and her husband, Naveen Dikshit, drink alcohol.
- Once she was asked about the most memorable moment in her professional life, and she replied it by saying,
Every moment is memorable when our clients get gratification and discovery. But if I have to pick one, I remember the recent one at National Achievers Conference (NAC) where I shared the stage with the no.1 guru of personal development, Jack Canfield. It was a dream and declaration I had done in 2016 that came true in January 2019.’ The CEO Magazine
- On 26 May 2021, she made her mark as a Tedx speaker when her Ted Talk went live at the TEDxPCCOER event.
- She also has a pet dog, and his name is Magic.