Some Lesser Known Facts About Chetan Pandit
- Does Chetan Pandit smoke?: Not Known
- Does Chetan Pandit drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Chetan Pandit’s father was working for Aakashwani from where he became aware of the technicality of the electronic media.
- At the age of 15, he formed a small theatre group named ‘Indra Dhanush’.
- He became more interested in the field of theatre and started taking part in college plays and skits.
- Chetan Pandit wanted to improve his acting skills, so after attending an acting workshop under National School of Drama sent an application for admission to the same school for a diploma in acting, but got rejected.
- He then got admission in Audio Visual Research Center Indore in the course for Electonic Media. During his internship, he again sent another application to the NSD the second time and this time the application was accepted.
- His first project after completing the diploma in acting was a TV commercial of a Soap brand directed by stalwart Govind Nihalani who was really impressed by Chetan Pandit’s work and offered him a role in Ajay Devgun’s movie ‘Thakshak’ (1999).
- Chetan Pandit has also directed a few of his theatre plays. ‘Abhigyan Shakuntlam’ is one of the plays which he directed and designed himself. This play was also performed in the Sanskrit language. He also gave music in the same play. He has also done those plays abroad.
- During his struggling period, he worked as a casual announcer at radio and wrote for Discovery channel. He also translated scripts to earn his living and survive.
- As an established actor, Chetan now provides acting workshops for newcomers and strugglers.
📢⚡TRENDING: Watch the biography of REAL "Gully Boy" - Naezy⚡