Chethana Raj Age, Death, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
Death Cause: Complications After Fat Loss Surgery
Death Date: 16/05/2022
Age: 21 Years
|Nickname(s)||• Kurubana Rani
• Baby Doll Instagram- Chethana Raj
|Profession(s)||Actor and Social Media Influencer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Date of Birth||26 June 2000 (Monday)|
|Date of Death||16 May 2022|
|Place of Death||Dr. Shetty's Cosmetic Surgery Center, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka|
|Age (at the time of death)||21 Years|
|Death Cause||Complications After Fat Removal Surgery The Times of India|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status (at the time of death)||Unmarried|
|Other Relatives||Grandmother- Narayanamma
Some Lesser Known Facts About Chethana Raj
- Chethana Raj was an Indian actor and social media influencer, who mainly acted in Kannada TV serials.
- She acted in many popular Kannada TV serials like ‘Geetha’ (2020) and ‘Doresaani’ (2021).
- Chethana also appeared in a few Kannada films.
- She used to make lip-sync videos and dance videos on her Instagram account.
- On 16 May 2022, she visited Dr Shetty’s Cosmetic Surgery Center, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, for her weight loss surgery. Soon after the surgery, she started facing complications. Her lungs started accumulating fluid, and she succumbed to death. The Times of India The surgery was performed by the anaesthetist Melvin along with a team of doctors from Dr Shetty’s Cosmetic Surgery Center, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka. On 16 May 2022, at 5.30 pm, the team of doctors from Dr Shetty’s Cosmetic Surgery Center took Chethana to Nandana Health Care Services India, Kaade Hospital Unit, Bengaluru, Karnataka, and asked the doctors to treat her like a patient of a cardiac arrest. Initially, the doctors at Kaade Hospital tried to give her CPR but could not save Chethana. News 24 Later, in a police complaint, the ICU intensivist of Kaade Hospital Dr Sandeep said,
Chethana was declared dead at 6.45 pm. The doctors at Shetty’s Cosmetic Centre were aware that Chethana had already passed away.”
While talking to the reporters, Chethana’s father said,
My daughter was hale and hearty. She was absolutely fine. She had gone to hospital with her friends. Someone has suggested to her that she had more fat in the waist and without consulting any family member she had come for the surgery. I will initiate legal action against hospital authorities.”
|↑1||Instagram- Chethana Raj|
|↑2, ↑3||The Times of India|