Husband: Bappi Lahiri
Marital Status: Widow
|Known for||Being the wife of late Indian singer and musician Bappi Lahiri|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||24 January 1977|
|Children||Son- Bappa Lahiri (music director)
Daughter- Rema Lahiri (singer)
|Siblings||Sister- Chandrani Mukherjee (former Indian singer)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Chitrani Lahiri
- Chitrani Lahiri is an Indian woman who is known for being the wife of late veteran Indian singer and musician Bappi Lahiri.
- Chitrani Lahiri produced the film Lal Darja in 1997, which won the 1997 Golden Lotus grant during the 44th National Awards of India. Amazon
- Chitrani Lahiri and Bappi Lahiri has two children. The name of their daughter is Rema Lahiri who is an Indian Bollywood singer. In 2009, Reema Lahiri got married to a businessman Govind Bansal. The couple has a child named Swastik (Rego) Bansal. The son of Chitrani Lahiri and Bappi Lahiri is Bappa Lahiri. Bappa Lahiri is a music director who got married to Tanisha Varma in April 2012. Bappa Lahiri and Tanisha have a son named Krishh Lahiri.
- The husband of Chitrani Lahiri, Bappi Lahiri, died on 16 February 2022 at Mumbai’s CritiCare Hospital due to obstructive sleep apnea. The Times of India
- She is often seen attending Bollywood wedding parties and ceremonies along with her husband Bappi Lahiri.
- Chitrani Lahiri is the sister of former Indian playback singer Chandrani Mukherjee who belongs to West Bengal India and was a Filmfare nominee for the Best Female Playback Award thrice but never won it. Her popular songs are “Pehchan To Thi,” “Mohabbat Rang Layegi,” and “Aaja Ki Teri Raahon Mein.”