Coral Bhamra Height, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 162 cm
in meters- 1.62 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 4”
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-28-34|
|Debut||Film (Hindi): No Man's Truth (2020)
TV (Hindi): Kundali Bhagya (2017) on Zee TV as Tanvi
|Date of Birth||12 November 1993 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||29 Years|
|School||Sacred Heart Convent School, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand|
|College/University||Natya Institute of Kathak and Choreography, Bangalore The Avenue Mail|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Arts in Dance|
|Religion||Hinduism YouTube - Tellychaska|
|Tattoo(s)||• A tattoo on her back
• A tattoo inked on her collarbone that reads "Jugni"
• A Wavelength tattoo on her left hand
• A heart tattoo on her right arm
Note: In an interview, Coral said that she had 18 tattooes on her body.
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Ravi Bhamra (businessman)
Mother- Neelu Bhamra (beautician)
|Siblings||She has a sister named Kajal Bhamra.
|Travel Destination||Santorini, Greece|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Coral Bhamra
- Coral Bhamra is an Indian actor, singer, and choreographer. In 2021, she appeared in the Zee TV show Teri Meri Ikk Jindri in which she played the role of Renu Sood.
- Coral Bhamra was born in a Hindu family in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand.
- Soon after completing her schooling, she relocated to Bangalore to pursue an undergraduate course in Choreography.
- Fascinated by dance since childhood, Coral used to perform in many cultural functions during her school days. In an interview, Coral talked about this and said,
I have been very fond of dancing since childhood. I used to give a lot of stage performances during my school days. I am a stage lover and a performer. I always thought of becoming a choreographer but life had different plans for me. I got my first project from an audition and ever since I derived an interest in acting. I haven’t looked back after that. My mother was a motivation for me to enter the world of acting. My parents supported me throughout my career.” The Times of India
- Coral, after completing her schooling, shifted to Mumbai to pursue a career in acting. Later, she joined Anupam Kher’s Actor Prepares – The School for Actors, Mumbai.
- According to Coral, she never thought of pursuing a career in acting; she wanted to become a choreographer. In an interview, Coral talked about this and said,
I wanted to be a choreographer – acting was never on my mind.”
- Coral has appeared in many Hindi television shows like Kundali Bhagya (2017), Kasautii Zindagii Kay Season 2 (2018), and Teri Meri Ikk Jindri (2021).
- In 2020, she made her film debut with the Hindi film No Man’s Truth in which she played the lead role of Coral.
- She has also appeared in many web series like Bisaat (2021) and Crossroads (2022).
- In 2022, she worked in the web series CAT in which she played the role of Sweety.
- Apart from acting, Coral is also interested in singing. She frequently posts her singing videos on her social media accounts. Coral has performed as a singer in many live shows in India and abroad. In an interview, she talked about this and said,
I have always been fond of singing. It’s also something where I see myself making a career in future. Many people don’t know that I’ve performed as a singer in live shows in India and abroad. I am so glad that the audience has loved my singing videos and also supported me through. I hope to do a lot more soon. I receive so much love and an amazing response from fans whenever I upload a video.”
- According to Coral, during her initial days, she was rejected in many acting auditions due to her short stature. In an interview, Coral talked about this and said,
Yes, actors have to go through their share of struggles, but I have lost out on roles for not being tall enough. That would really hurt me. Sometimes I wasn’t even given a chance to audition! They would say, ‘Yaar ye toh chhoti dikh rahi hai, lambi height wali ladki chahiye’. l understand sometimes it could be the requirement of the script, but not in all cases.”
- In an interview, in 2022, Coral said that she had 18 tattoos on her body. She quoted,
Yes, I have 18 tattoos and still counting.”
- In an interview, Coral talked about fat shaming and recalled that she initially faced rejection by the casting directors for being overweight. She said,
It is sad that an actress has to go through certain standards of beauty and body size. I faced rejections in my initial years, which I felt was because of my weight. I was even called a ‘plum’ during an audition and that was such a hurtful moment for me. I was fat-shamed various times. I remember those days like it was yesterday. It’s weird because it’s a very deeply ingrained scar.”
|↑1||The Avenue Mail|
|↑2||YouTube - Tellychaska|
|↑3||The Times of India|