Age: 42 Years
Hometown: Paravoor, Kollam
|Other name||Baiju Paravur Facebook - Baiju|
|Profession||• Production executive
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 80 kg
in pounds- 176 lbs
|Last Film||As Director: Secrets (Unreleased)
|Date of Birth||29 May 1981 (Friday)|
|Birthplace||Paravoor, Kollam, Kerala, India|
|Date of Death||26 June 2023|
|Place of Death||Kollam, Kerala|
|Age (at the time of death)||42 Years|
|Death Cause||Food Poisoning Mathrubhumi|
|School||Sree Narayana Higher Secondary School, North Paravoor|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status (at the time of death)||Married|
|Parents||Names not known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Baiju Paravoor
- Baiju Paravoor (1981-2023) was a production controller and director, primarily known for his work in the Kollywood and Mollywood film industries. He passed away on 26 June 2023, reportedly due to suspected food poisoning.
- He had a keen interest in the film industry from his teenage years and began working in film production in his 20s.
- He had a career spanning two decades as a production executive and a production controller, having worked in over 45 films in both Kollywood (Tamil film industry) and Mollywood (Malayalam film industry). Some notable films he was associated with include ‘Jamaai’ (2014), ‘Mythily Veendum Varunnu’ (2017), and ‘Kaitholachathan’ (2018).
- He ventured into directing with his debut Malayalam film titled ‘Secrets.’ The shooting for the film commenced in 2020, and it was anticipated to release in July 2023.
- His family members alleged that he suffered from food poisoning, which led to his untimely demise. On 24 June 2023, he travelled to Kozhikode for a film project discussion and experienced physical discomfort and chest pain after consuming food at a restaurant during his return journey to Kollam.
- He sought medical attention at a hospital near his wife’s home in Kunnamkulam on 24 June 2023. He was then discharged and returned home on 25 June 2023; however, he continued to experience physical discomfort and was subsequently admitted to a hospital in Kuzhuppilly.
- After his condition deteriorated, he was transferred to a hospital in Kochi, where he ultimately passed away on the morning of 26 June 2023. His funeral was held later that evening. Mathrubhumi